Multi GwJ's Games Played in 2024

Since I tracked every game I playied last year and I anticipate playing a lot this year, I'm going to just start tracking from the start.

Finished:
Alan Wake II (PS5)
Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku II (GBA)
Pokemon TCG (GBC)
Pokemon TCG 2 (GBC)
The Legend of Zelda (NES)
Adventure of Link (NES)
Tunic (PS5)
Heavy Rain (PS5)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Started:
Dragonball Z: Buu's Fury (GBA)
Pokemon FireRed (GBA)
Pokemon Emerald (GBA)
Mario Tennis (GBC)
Earthbound (SNES)

Dropped:
Jet Grind Radio
Power Stone 1
Power Stone 2

The 2024 List (Stuff I'm almost certainly gonna play):
Death Stranding (PS5)
Final Fantasy VI

Last edited:
Since I tracked every game I playied last year and I anticipate playing a lot this year, I'm going to just start tracking from the start.

Finished:
Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku II (GBA)
Pokemon TCG (GBC)

Started:
Dragonball Z: Buu's Fury (GBA)
Pokemon TCG 2 (GBC)
Shit, the only games I've played in 2024 so far are...

CoD: MW3
Replayed FF8
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora (which I haven't finished because fucking Ubisoft...)

Persona 3 reloaded is on its way though and Avatar might get the boot until I finish that again! At least until FF7 Rebirth comes out and I forget everything else exists.

Shit, the only games I've played in 2024 so far are...

CoD: MW3
Replayed FF8
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora (which I haven't finished because fucking Ubisoft...)

Persona 3 reloaded is on its way though and Avatar might get the boot until I finish that again! At least until FF7 Rebirth comes out and I forget everything else exists.
Persona 3 Reloaded is probably gonna go on this list, Ive played the PSP one a couple times and Im a fan. I did also just pick up FF7 Remake for the first time so hopefully I can get to that

• Hugs
Reactions: Jon
I see these two games mentioned often. I know nothing about them, but am excited to see your reviews when you get to them in case they need to be added to my ever-growing backlog.
Honestly, I've never played Heavy Rain itself besides seeing some memes where the guy is in the mall and he's just yelling "JASON??", "JASON!!" over and over before the opening thing happens. This is more of a meme pick for me really where I just want to experience the quirks of the controls and style of storytelling.

Death Stranding though I've played like 20-30 hours in twice now and just happened to put it down for less intensive games (in the sense that I often multitask while gaming so games that I have to be very active in to progress I sometimes don't get the chance to finish) but I'm a huge fan of Kojima and I definitely intend to play Death Stranding 2

turkey

gobble gobble
GW Elder
That’s a fun list. Jet Grind Radio is so much fun… if memory serves.

Have you played the Messenger yet? Solid retro feeling platform but made in 2018 or so.

Sure can, stand by
pls send to me too lolz

That’s a fun list. Jet Grind Radio is so much fun… if memory serves.

Have you played the Messenger yet? Solid retro feeling platform but made in 2018 or so.
You gotta play Huntdown. It's one of the best games I've ever played.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Completed the original Legend of Zelda on NES and started The Adventure of Link also on NES. I can already tell Adventure of Link is going to be a tough one but the combat is fun, just punishing
I have tried to like- like that game so many times but I just hate it.

Finished Mario Galaxy 2, was alright

Galaxy 1 was better
While probably true, SMG2 is one of but a small handful of games with which I've experienced just, like, pure joy and fun over the last two decades or so.

Just something about it really pressed all of the right buttons, and SMG1 - which I played immediately before SMG2 for the first time - just... didn't.

But then I also adored Sunshine back in the day, so it's possible my tastes run very skewed. :giggle

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I see these two games mentioned often. I know nothing about them, but am excited to see your reviews when you get to them in case they need to be added to my ever-growing backlog.
I played Heavy Rain back when it was released. I remember enjoying the story, despite there being some big plot holes. It was pretty short IIRC, and I assume it's cheap by now, so probably worth a try.

For me SMG2 was the tighter game too. More challenging gameplay, less farting about an obnoxious-to-traverse hub world, and just more enjoyable all-around.

@GwJumpman why did you drop the Power Stone games?
I'm playing most of these games with a friend of mine so we both need to be on board before we commit and Power Stone seemed like one of those games we goofed around with for a half hour and was like "ok well that was fun, anyways..."

Back
Top Bottom