Milestone GWForums Passes 100,000 Posts

i like turtles GIF

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I also thought about giving @Jon a badge, but it was going to be this one.

View attachment 6927

You really are the nicest admin... But considering the competition that's perhaps easily achievable.
lol, that would have been cruel.

Nah @Mark's an absolute teddy bear, he just passes himself off as the gruff but lovable hardass.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Riiiiiight, but you say;

@Mark would have said;
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Exactly.

True, but he'd have felt bad about it and reached out privately for a cuddle and an apology. I'm telling you, I'm not the nice one, @Mark is!

You are sorely mistaken. You must have me confused with Al or Cole or one of the other admins you worked with over the years.

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Ben

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Can SOMEONE let this foo know that the only reason I was tolerated as an admin was because I encouraged absurdity and ridiculousness?
schitts creek lol GIF by CBC

She won't believe me though, as I'm a large part absurdity and ridiculousness.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
schitts creek lol GIF by CBC

She won't believe me though, as I'm a large part absurdity and ridiculousness.

I mean, in all fairness… I came out swinging with it when Al added me. It did not take long til we had a bunch of blue fuckers running around talking shit, a bunch of new colorful staff, and quite a bit fewer rules.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
You were around during the MA era, and when he tried and *almost* convinced Al to bring him back as smod. Democracy was not in the forecast for GW had that happened.
He almost got his Singapore claws into me when I was a mod. Back when MysticChick was around.

Glad I dodged that bullet and got influenced by you lot instead.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
He almost got his Singapore claws into me when I was a mod. Back when MysticChick was around.

Glad I dodged that bullet and got influenced by you lot instead.

If only I had the AIM logs of his conversations with me from before then, you’d probably think he copy/pasted them for you. He had a very routine pattern for influencing moderators that he saw potential in. His way of pushing his weight around was by getting common faces to agree with him in public to leverage against everyone, even Al.

Yeah. That was a weird time.

Also I just searched for Anarchy and decided to post Futurama because Futurama.

Absolutely, you can never go wrong with Futurama.

I think he tried to get me on his side but didn't know how. He reached out to me a few times but the conversations were boring so I mostly ignored them.

Yep, sounds about right. Very generic feelers, and then as soon as you give an indication of opinion, that’s where the manipulation attempts would begin.

I’m convinced that the only reason I remember this shit so well is because during that time, there were so many people working to put his game out there to Al, and we were determined to get him to slip. That shit went on for MONTHS and is a major reason why things started stagnating in the mod forum. It also coincides with Al distancing himself from the forums… either a consequence of, or an opportunity that presented itself to MA.

Back
Top Bottom