GWFL Fantasy Football - Week 8 Match Ups & Discussion Thread

I've had very shitty luck this season. I think you're fine. I stand by my preemptive congratulations :D
So you haven't been following my season then. We have the same record, except I have the second highest scoring team in the league. The Points Against for me is the highest in the league, and higher than Vash's team (the highest scoring team in the league) has done overall.

Typically speaking, everyone has had their best week of the year against me it seems.

Current projections:
Me: 127.8
You: 125.1

So you haven't been following my season then. We have the same record, except I have the second highest scoring team in the league. The Points Against for me is the highest in the league, and higher than Vash's team (the highest scoring team in the league) has done overall.

Typically speaking, everyone has had their best week of the year against me it seems.

Current projections:
Me: 127.8
You: 125.1
That's my league of record. I have the highest scoring team and I'm 4-3. Because every team I play goes 150% projections.

Projections are like the points in Whose Line. They don't matter lol

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
As someone who has been following this league probably WAY too much, you've both been straight up fucked over this year.

Alu has had RIDICULOUS bad luck in scoring, as there's been several times he would have won if he played ANY other team in the league.

Jon has done the rest of us a solid and decided to take on a stupid ratio of injuries compared to the rest of the league. Appreciate that one.

But Alu also had the #1 pick in the draft and THAT guy got hurt.

I give the edge in bad luck to Alu, but it's anyone's game this week!

As someone who has been following this league probably WAY too much, you've both been straight up fucked over this year.

Alu has had RIDICULOUS bad luck in scoring, as there's been several times he would have won if he played ANY other team in the league.

Jon has done the rest of us a solid and decided to take on a stupid ratio of injuries compared to the rest of the league. Appreciate that one.

But Alu also had the #1 pick in the draft and THAT guy got hurt.

I give the edge in bad luck to Alu, but it's anyone's game this week!
One of us is going to lose by less than 1/10 of a point.

Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom