GWFL Fantasy Football - Week 7 Match Ups & Discussion Thread

Shooting Quick Draw GIF by GritTV

Feeling pretty good about my morning pick-up of D'Onte Foreman today.
I quite literally had his profile open on the ESPN app about to add him but was watching TV so waiting for the next lull.... Went to add him and got an error.

I should have added him Friday when I looked at him first but thought maybe I'll wait until Sunday to see what the team news is

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
and that's without me having a D because I tried to change too late, couldn't pull the guy off IR because his game was live, and couldn't pick anyone up until IR was sorted!

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I quite literally had his profile open on the ESPN app about to add him but was watching TV so waiting for the next lull.... Went to add him and got an error.

I should have added him Friday when I looked at him first but thought maybe I'll wait until Sunday to see what the team news is
Maybe next season we switch to FAAB?

I'm not just saying that because I've always been last in the waiver queue starting each week...

I have an 8 pick parlay on the KC game that has hit all 7 at halftime. Chiefs just gotta win now lol. $8 to win $100 let's go Chiefs!

Bang!

I started the day with $1.33 left on my DraftKings - bet the over on the Patriots game and picked them to win just for the odds > Won $8.50 then put $8 of that into the parlay right before the Chiefs game started since it was on my local feed to have stakes.

So that's a $98 profit for the day. I started the season with a $25 deposit and still playing on that.

(I lost the previous 6 bets I've made so I hadn't done any in a couple weeks)

Back
Top Bottom