GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIV - Day 4

Who should the villagers lynch? (2 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Elaborate for me.

Actually, I didn't remember that there's not  always a townie/wolf split on the Cupid games. Maybe it's not as bad as I first thought.

Still kinda really sucks for Instigated Wolf though. An Undercover Role where everyone KNOWS there's a traitor kinda takes the fun out of the subterfuge and makes it 100% more stressful IMO.

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Jon
Actually, I didn't remember that there's not  always a townie/wolf split on the Cupid games. Maybe it's not as bad as I first thought.

Still kinda really sucks for Instigated Wolf though. An Undercover Role where everyone KNOWS there's a traitor kinda takes the fun out of the subterfuge and makes it 100% more stressful IMO.
It may be a problem that solves itself after this game, too.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Yeah, I think we're gonna inform the wolves of Cupid/Instigator possibilities in future games.

Go get your dead thread lumps kiddos, it's wide open.
I'm on the road for 8 hours today (making coffee stop) want to address this because it feels like a knee jerk reaction.

As someone on the wolf side of all three Cupid games. I feel like I'm in a good place to speak to this.

Cupid was revealed Day 1 all three games. The paranoia it causes as a wolf is fucking staggering. It's no secret that Cupid has changed the way I play.

Both roles can be killed by the wolves.

The biggest problem this game was no one even mentioned Instigator until FR did when it was too late.

It simply wasn't a consideration.

If it gets to the point that you feel this is the necessary action, abolish the roles.

Back on the road, I'll catch up on everything else later.

I wanna talk about the things the Instigator team did really well.

First, they recognized that the Wolf Avenger was the biggest danger for them. And they got rid of it as early as possible.
Second, they flooded the zone with bullshit information which would fully negate any real seers that might have been out there. Some of the information was real which "proved" them and led to them controlling the village the entire game.
Finally, they had some luck: Hitting the flagger could have been an absolute disaster. But since they had the village so well convinced, they were never really in danger.

• Cheers!
Reactions: TD

Lee

XF Wizard
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Commissioner
I'm away most the day dealing with things.

@Lee
I know you're new to these games, but genuinely, you played the role of Werewolf Fan great. Your Day 1 bit was great. When talk of lynching you started, you pivoted to Fool which was a great play because those who didn't know bit on it. I look forward to watching you continue to play with us. It's your second game and you've already improved.

Everyone else knows what's coming. I'm equal parts excited and horrified at the dead thread.

@Zell 17
As always, thanks for hosting.

Vote Lee and skip

This. Day 1 was subtle enough to signal to the werewolves had we not gotten lucky with our initial sorcerer check. By the end it was your shtick and no one noticed or commented on it until I brought it to light. Your pivot to the fool hints were great, because it provided a plausible reason you would say the word werewolf so many times. I hope you keep playing!
100% this. There was nothing wrong with how @Lee played, and should be impressed you got to the end. You outlasted most of the long-time players who just shot or splashed each other on day 1. Pleasure to play with you, Lee.

View attachment 8583

Vote Lee and skip.
Thanks Guys! I am learning a lot each time I am playing. I thought I’d try and catch the attention of the wolves first and when I got spotted I figured my best get out was just to play the fool and try and take the attention away from other people.

It really is a fun game and I will play again for sure in the future.

Great playing, I had lots of fun

Thanks Guys! I am learning a lot each time I am playing. I thought I’d try and catch the attention of the wolves first and when I got spotted I figured my best get out was just to play the fool and try and take the attention away from other people.

It really is a fun game and I will play again for sure in the future.

Great playing, I had lots of fun
We got lucky and found you early. I told Tommy to check #1 and that turned out to be you. You did a good job signaling us

Back
Top Bottom