GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIV - Day 3

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool's Requiem

• Lee

• shortkut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day will start at 4:15 ET..

Dictionary: https://gwforums.com/threads/zell-wolf-role-dictionary-and-hall-of-fame.427/

Here's the list of players:

@A Pen Pineapple Apple Pen
@Ben
@Benzine
@Fool's Requiem
@GwJumpman
@Jawneh
@Kat

@Lee
@Local Hero
@Raine
@shortkut
@TD
@Tommy Boy
@VashTheStampede

And here are the roles:

Village team:
3x Random Strong Villager
5x Random Regular Villager

Note: There will be NO MORE than one person who has a "speak with the dead" role. There will also be no more than one person with a "lock players up at night" role. There may be none of either, but there won't be multiple.

Wolf team:
4x Random Wolf

The random werewolf can be any of the numbered wolves (except regular werewolf) listed in the dictionary.

Solo team:
1x Random Killer

Wildcard Role:
Fool/Headhunter/Werewolf Fan/Cupid

If the Werewolf Fan is selected, one random wolf will become the Sorcerer.

Rules:
Nights will be 12 hours and days will be 24 hours. The end of the next period will be clearly posted.

You may edit your posts for clarity. If you edit out an action (like shooting someone) and you get caught I'm killing you.

Votes will be conducted via poll. The poll will close exactly at the deadline. You have unlimited changes until that point. If this sucks we'll go back, even if it's mid-game (not mid-day).

There will be a minimum number of votes required to lynch. Usually this number will be around the number of villagers / 2 - 1. In the event of a tie, nobody is lynched. In the event that the minimum number of votes is not reached, nobody is lynched.

Skips require a skip vote from every player. They'll be posted in the forum as usual. Once you vote to skip, you cannot unskip.

Night events will go in the following priority order regardless of when the PMs are sent to me:

Wolf Nightmare activates
Beast Hunter picks up trap (if moved)
Wolf Shaman/Confusion activates
Medium/Ritualist revive spell
Wolves break out of warden prison
Warden weapon used
Wolf seer check
Blind Wolf check
Illusionist disguise
Flagger redirect
Doctor protect
Bodyguard protect
Witch protect
Tough Guy protect
Violinist check
Detective check
Aura Seer check
Voodoo wolf / Librarian mute
Marksman shot
Witch kill (if not killed by marksman, otherwise potion unused)
Jailer kill (if not killed by marksman/witch)
Red Lady visit
Revived players return from the dead (cannot be targeted by wolves/solo in same night)
Solo killer attack
Wolf berserk mode activates
Wolves kill
Spirit Seer/Sheriff check
Beast Hunter places trap
Cupid selection

In the event that two of the same role perform the exact same action, they will both be credited.

Please do not talk about the game outside of the designated threads. This is honor system. When you die, you will gain access to a special forum that is already set up. The ritualist will have access to this forum at night. If you are revived by the ritualist, you will lose access. Please use this forum for all discussion by dead players about the game. Alive players can talk during the main thread during the day.

It is possible, if very unlikely, for the game to end in a tie if every single player is killed. The game also ends in a tie if there are no deaths for three straight days and nights.

Winning Conditions:

Village: Kill all wolves and the solo killer.

Wolves: Kill the solo killer. Once the wolves make up half the total players, the wolves win, regardless of the roles remaining.

Solo Killer: Kill all other players.

Wildcard Role: Satisfy your winning condition. Your winning condition trumps any other that may occur at the same time. (For example, if you lynch the fool and it creates a situation where there are 3 wolves left and 3 villagers, the Fool wins only).

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Justin Timberlake What GIF

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
So.

There's the matter of the solo killer who still hasn't killed anyone. Overlap, maybe? Impending doom, maybe?

There's also the matter that I checked Jumpman and only Jumpman last night.

I saw red.

Tortle Dude with tears pouring down his face approaches Dragmire with claws drawn...

I watch fool thinking he, as a known townie would be the next to be eaten

So.

There's the matter of the solo killer who still hasn't killed anyone. Overlap, maybe? Impending doom, maybe?

There's also the matter that I checked Jumpman and only Jumpman last night.

I saw red.

Tortle Dude with tears pouring down his face approaches Dragmire with claws drawn...
I’ve trusted you as legit spirit seer, so I have no reason to doubt now. You had a real lucky first night with your wife back home

• Cheers!
Reactions: TD
I don't trust any of you.

Voting Ben. If he wasn't the last one to claim Sheriff, he was certainly close... I remember if Benzine claimed sheriff before stating that he observed me thinking I would die.

I think he's the SK, but I have no way to prove it.

If Ben is the SK, he’s either arsonist planning a massive blaze, or he’s not really playing and doesn’t care to use his ability

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I don't trust any of you.

Voting Ben. If he wasn't the last one to claim Sheriff, he was certainly close... I remember if Benzine claimed sheriff before stating that he observed me thinking I would die.

I think he's the SK, but I have no way to prove it.
I'd claimed my role back on day 1, when I said I didn't pick anyone who died so had nothing.

I'm as surprised as anyone that Benzine was another Sheriff, but these games recently have had multiples of everything.

The other person I got on my read after Raine's death was GwJumpman, so if Benzine was legit then he has to be a wolf.

• Seen
We have 2 calls for GWJ and he was on local and benzine’s sus list. Now we can either trust them or go for Lee as the werewolf fan. If GWJ is a wolf, then if we kill him, Lee will be a wolf tomorrow and we will be right back where we are
this logic doesn't track. Either way, we'll have two wolves left

IF Lee is the werewolf fan.

do we, though?

this logic doesn't track. Either way, we'll have two wolves left

IF Lee is the werewolf fan.
If Tommy was the sorcerer, then Lee has to be the werewolf fan. Look at his posts. He is practically shouting it from the rooftops. That all tracks.

We have 2 wolves now, we think one is GWJ.
If we kill GWJ and they convert Lee, we have 2 wolves tomorrow

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
do we, though?
Kinda the vibe he was giving off, honestly.

Voting @Lee

@Fool's Requiem @GwJumpman @Ben @TD

We know Lee is a future wolf. Anyone who doesn’t vote him is a wolf and we know who to lynch tomorrow
So you're saying you think they're going to convert Lee if we don't take him out first? I think either way we'd be still be left with 2 wolves, if we get one today and they convert the Fan to a Regular. We just don't get confirmation on Lee unless there's no night kill.

EDIT: Oh yah you were.

Lee

XF Wizard
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Commissioner
But I’m not a werewolf, you can’t lynch me.

Has anybody got a spreadsheet of roles or anything put together so I can see how we arrived at me being ‘the fan’.. ?

Melo Hello GIF by flanderscompany

• Haha

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
But I’m not a werewolf, you can’t lynch me.

Has anybody got a spreadsheet of roles or anything put together so I can see how we arrived at me being ‘the fan’.. ?

Melo Hello GIF by flanderscompany

You sure seemed to be stuck on not being one.
1706738270228.png

But I'm with TD. I got a read on GwJumpman being a wolf, if Benzine wasn't, and I'm not inclined to shift off of it yet.

Skip.

I'd argue the Fan isn't even a priority.

We don't need to even kill him to win unless he gets converted.

As someone who just saw Jump as red, not sure why I'd go with a gut feeling when we collectively whiffed on Benzine.
You’re right. If they don’t convert him, it’s not part of the town win requirement to kill him

Guys, we reaaaaaalllllly need to think about the fact that if we get a vote that doesn't eliminate the SK here, both teams are likely forked.

Someone is definitely going to light us all ablaze tomorrow or become Michael Myers tomorrow night.

If we lynch someone who is not the SK, that's 5 people. We go into night four with 5 people, the SK wins the game.

Edit: The only way it's not th Arso or Serial Kiler is if the SK has chosen to abstain from using their abilities in an attempt to avoid detection, knowing that the wolves can't kill them and hedging their bets on the possibility of the town not lynching them.

The other possibility is Instigator, but I doubt that's what we have here.

Last edited:
Instigator
Aura: Good

During the first night, a random villager and a random wolf be be selected to be recruited by the instigator. These players can no longer win with their original teams and can only win with the instigator. The instigated players will show as part of the Instigator team to roles that check team affiliation. The instigator and their recruits can communicate privately and will know each other's roles. The instigator CAN be killed by the wolves at night. If one recruit dies, the other will die as well. If the instigator's recruits die, they will gain the ability to kill any villager they choose at night. The instigator wins if they or their recruits are the only surviving players.

• Hmm

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Instigator
Aura: Good

During the first night, a random villager and a random wolf be be selected to be recruited by the instigator. These players can no longer win with their original teams and can only win with the instigator. The instigated players will show as part of the Instigator team to roles that check team affiliation. The instigator and their recruits can communicate privately and will know each other's roles. The instigator CAN be killed by the wolves at night. If one recruit dies, the other will die as well. If the instigator's recruits die, they will gain the ability to kill any villager they choose at night. The instigator wins if they or their recruits are the only surviving players.
If this exists and we're at 6 people the game is as good as over.

Know what... if we also don't get a wolf here and the SK and wolf kills have overlapped, wolves likely win. ESPECIALLY, if Lee is the fan.

Voting Jumpman.

I accept that TD is a seer and I mostly think Lee is the werewolf fan, and I know im a regular townie, so I think the group of Ben, Fools, and shortkut are sus to me
dude... I'm literally the Priest. I exposed my role by killing Kat day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom