Zell Wolf GWF Zell 17! Wolf - Day 4

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Alu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben

• ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Innocent Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

The only person I don't trust is Alu (well, minus short). He's just said he's been sitting there doing nothing all game until someone's magically saved from lynching.

I could believe CAFM pulled doctor. An ass clearly hit me with a rock so I believe rktaker. Vash is obviously known.
I've been posting quite a bit all game actually, and I'm telling the truth. I told Zell I was picking my role with the intention of failing.

If I pulled guardian wolf that wouldn't be an intention to fail.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Also would love to audit @Ben and his case files
First night I checked 12 and 15. They weren't the same, but 12 turned out to be Tommy and 15 is Alu. Second night I checked Tommy against Local knowing Local was good, and they weren't the same, but then Tommy offed himself anyway when Kat was killed, so that was useless info. Third night I couldn't do anything because of the Bully. Last night I checked rktaker against you (Vash) and you guys were the same.

First night I checked 12 and 15. They weren't the same, but 12 turned out to be Tommy and 15 is Alu. Second night I checked Tommy against Local knowing Local was good, and they weren't the same, but then Tommy offed himself anyway when Kat was killed, so that was useless info. Third night I couldn't do anything because of the Bully. Last night I checked rktaker against you (Vash) and you guys were the same.
Good news! I'm not a serial killer!

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
So for the record you knew during day 1 that at least one of Tommy and Alu was evil and you did not share that information?
Day 1? No, I didn't know that one of them was evil. I knew they weren't on the same team but not which way they swang. (Edit: I guess I was still assuming there could have been a Fool so 4 variables, or I'm just dumb at this game.) I knew Tommy was Solo Killer on Day 2, but he died and I didn't want to reveal myself just to state that. Day 3 I had no new info except that there was a bully, and honestly I was kinda high when I got peeved about being stoned (irony) so or I wouldn't have called that out publicly :hide. Today after last night I'd think rktaker is legit and shortkut is alpha, and that makes me think Alu is the guardian wolf.

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
I sure would love a list of who @ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt has supposedly been protecting each night
Here I am!

Night 1: Local. Revealed gunner day one, give him a chance for his second shot

Night 2: Alu. Random guess since I had no info to go on

Night 3: rkt. While I said I would protect Ben, I expected to be killed myself or I expected my twist protect of rkt to prevent the bully from dying and give us this rock throw chance based on my theory.

Now that I see rkt hasn’t killed shortkut or vice versa yet today via their supposed bully role, I’m unsure who to believe. You can lynch me and believe what you want at this point. I’m voting shortkut because of the same shenanigans as yesterday and hoping I survive the night. My belief is the 2nd wolf is still Ben or Alu, and I’m leaning heavily Alu due to the supposed “I wanna fail my role” schtick

• Hmm
Reactions: Ben

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I mean, if they weren't on the same team, then one of them had to be non-town, right?
Right (in retrospect) , but I didn't know which was which or whether I'd end up getting the Fool killed immediately, so I didn't say much. I just dropped newspapers about Local in some vague attempt to convey investigation.

I told you guys I can't 4D chess this shit, but it's Zell's Birthday.

Day 1? No, I didn't know that one of them was evil. I knew they weren't on the same team but not which way they swang. (Edit: I guess I was still assuming there could have been a Fool so 4 variables, or I'm just dumb at this game.) I knew Tommy was Solo Killer on Day 2, but he died and I didn't want to reveal myself just to state that. Day 3 I had no new info except that there was a bully, and honestly I was kinda high when I got peeved about being stoned (irony) so or I wouldn't have called that out publicly :hide. Today after last night I'd think rktaker is legit and shortkut is alpha, and that makes me think Alu is the guardian wolf.
It's fair to keep suspicion on me. There's a method to my madness here, but if you want me to come out and actually say what I am because we have a path to victory at this point...

I'm the Beast Hunter. I chose it because it's never once actually caught a wolf and I expected more of the same in this game. Coming out and claiming it would mean that the wolves just wouldn't target me and I'd lose the effectiveness of potentially getting lucky with them targeting me randomly.

Kut is gone today (4-1 town vs. guardian wolf)
Wolf kills tonight (3-1 town vs. guardian wolf)
Mislynch tomorrow (2-1)
Wolf kills tomorrow night (1-1)

If CAFM is really the doctor he should protect rktaker again tonight, because I think the bully can prevent wolves from voting at night - @Zell 17 is that accurate? Does wolf voting count as a night ability?

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm the Beast Hunter. I chose it because it's never once actually caught a wolf and I expected more of the same in this game. Coming out and claiming it would mean that the wolves just wouldn't target me and I'd lose the effectiveness of potentially getting lucky with them targeting me randomly.

When I said previously that your role silence led me to believe you were cooking, this is exactly what I was thinking.

Partially because my very first instinct when Zell sent me the list was the exact same thing. But then I chose Loudmouth because I didn't want to think that hard. Then I remembered Priest is a thing.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
It's fair to keep suspicion on me. There's a method to my madness here, but if you want me to come out and actually say what I am because we have a path to victory at this point...

Kut is gone today (4-1 town vs. guardian wolf)
Wolf kills tonight (3-1 town vs. guardian wolf)
Mislynch tomorrow (2-1)
Wolf kills tomorrow night (1-1)

If CAFM is really the doctor he should protect rktaker again tonight, because I think the bully can prevent wolves from voting at night - @Zell 17 is that accurate? Does wolf voting count as a night ability?
I'm checking you against Vash tonight then, and we'll see.

@Zell 17 i did skip too.

1000006243.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom