GWF Quiplash

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Wanting to try to run something a little more chill that instead of voting for which of us to be murdered, we will vote for who made the best joke.

For those unfamiliar with the game (which I have shamelessly stolen from Jackbox), in Quiplash you are delivered a prompt and you will submit a funny response, a quip if you will.

For example you may receive a prompt "The worst possible wedding gift" and you might respond "a coupon for 1 free consultation with a divorce lawyer".

Your quip will then be matched up with another player who received the same prompt, and the players will vote on who's was best. Points will be awarded and eventually someone will win the match.

Just trying to gauge interest, so if you think you'd like to try, let me know.

Wanting to try to run something a little more chill that instead of voting for which of us to be murdered, we will vote for who made the best joke.

For those unfamiliar with the game (which I have shamelessly stolen from Jackbox), in Quiplash you are delivered a prompt and you will submit a funny response, a quip if you will.

For example you may receive a prompt "The worst possible wedding gift" and you might respond "a coupon for 1 free consultation with a divorce lawyer".

Your quip will then be matched up with another player who received the same prompt, and the players will vote on who's was best. Points will be awarded and eventually someone will win the match.

Just trying to gauge interest, so if you think you'd like to try, let me know.
I’m in

How many responses can we offer per prompt?
Typically one.

Because you go head to head against someone.

Usually each player is given like 3 prompts. You fill out your answers and submit them. Then another player who also had your prompt go head to head (secretly; who wrote the quip is hidden) and players vote for the one they like the best.

So, officially, you only submit one.

Back
Top Bottom