GW presents: The Amazing Race Sign Ups

1704154396839.png

Full details to come but wanted to open up sign-ups for The Amazing Race game that Alu and I have been working on. Hoping to start somewhere between 15th-21st Jan.

Find a friend to sign up as a team of 2! This is going to take a fairly sizeable effort so I'd like to get 8-10 teams if we can

The route will involve guessing the location that you need to "travel" to from a Google Maps screenshot (similar to GeoGuessr but without the required sign up), teams will then be timed on how long it takes them to complete the route for a given round. Rounds may focus on one or more countries and may have themes. There will be Clues available to help you guess where you need to go however these will have time penalties attached. There will be elimination and non-elimination rounds

We will include the following mechanics from the actual show, these will be based on some form of puzzle (sudoku, wordle, cross word, riddle etc):
  • Roadblocks;
  • Detours;
  • Yields; and
  • Fast Forwards

Hopefully this can be a good bit of fun for everyone!

Confirmed Players (8):
- @Benzine
- @Jon
- @Tommy Boy
- @canadaguy
- @VashTheStampede
- @Local Hero
- @TD
- @Fool's Requiem

Break Glass In Case of Emergency (1):
- @shortkut

Confirmed Teams (3):
- Team Can-Am Connection (canadaguy & VashTheStampede)
- T-BoneD (TD & Jon)
- Team Unkut Boy (Tommy Boy & shortkut)
- Crystal Raine in a Clown Car (Crystal & Raine)

Last edited:
  • Chef’s Kiss
Reactions: TD

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Book It Tony Khan GIF by AEWonTV

there aren't even words, it's just a picture bro, you were built for this
These next two weeks will be super hectic at work. New year means Insurance and benefits checks on every patient to ensure they still have active coverage, there are no new carve outs, and insurances haven’t changed their requirements to cover something

These next two weeks will be super hectic at work. New year means Insurance and benefits checks on every patient to ensure they still have active coverage, there are no new carve outs, and insurances haven’t changed their requirements to cover something
Sounds like hell! I won't be starting game before the 15th of Jan at earliest as an FYI

Back
Top Bottom