U.S.A. George Santos finally expelled from the House

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Article:
The House voted overwhelmingly to expel indicted Rep. George Santos on Friday, pulling the curtain down on a tempestuous term in office that was marred by revelations that he’d fabricated parts of his resume, a scathing House ethics investigation and a 23-count federal indictment charging him with crimes such as wire fraud and money laundering.

The vote was 311-114, with two voting present. Santos had already put his winter jacket on, left the chamber and sped through the speaker's lobby before the vote total was announced.

Link: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...congress-ny-house-ethics-committee-rcna127179

It still blows my mind that this guy got away with lying so blatantly about absolutely everything for so long. It's even more incredible how he's still acting like he's the victim, even though he's admitted to numerous lies. My personal favorite justification from him is when he said he didn't claim to be Jewish, but actually said he was Jew-ish.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

Rachel

No Problem Here
GW Elder
his lips really bother me. Definitely overfilled.

I hope he goes away but probably he'll find some lobbyist or media commentator thing.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
his lips really bother me. Definitely overfilled.

Is that what it is? He just has one of those… punchable faces. I’m glad it isn’t just me being irrational. I’m not a violent dude for funsies, but, man… you can’t see him and not be annoyed.

But think of the "Back in my day" stories you can tell now!

To me the biggest underrated story about this is this is likely a seat flip in an already tight house.

Which is probably the only reason it took this long for it to happen. There were some dipshits out there representing “us” that thought that clown was better than someone from the other “team”.

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom