• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Game: The Quest for 69 (the Fourtwentening)

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
Smashing it today, Jon.

smash GIF

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
Probably no worse than what's already been posted in here, but spoilering anyway. (EDIT: Age restricted anyway. This is fine.)

I remembered this video and dug through a year of youtube history to find it. I wish this sport existed...

dimmerwit

Sir Bental Bot,

I note your correspondence dated 16 July 2024 regarding "dem titties".

I hereby apologise for the submission of repetitive breast imagery ("RBI") in contravention of established rules and standards. Nevertheless, I am pained to remind your Holiness upon previous violations regarding RBI. I note that member Nae'blis ("the poster") did on 12 July 2024 post RBI, and that member Ben ("the miscreant") did comment upon said post without noting the presence of RBI.

I hope that resolute commitment to fresh boob action remains at the forefront of this administration's policies.

• How Dare You
Reactions: Ben
OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
Sir Bental Bot,

I note your correspondence dated 16 July 2024 regarding "dem titties".

I hereby apologise for the submission of repetitive breast imagery ("RBI") in contravention of established rules and standards. Nevertheless, I am pained to remind your Holiness upon previous violations regarding RBI. I note that member Nae'blis ("the poster") did on 12 July 2024 post RBI, and that member Ben ("the miscreant") did comment upon said post without noting the presence of RBI.

I hope that resolute commitment to fresh boob action remains at the forefront of this administration's policies.
The Office Jim GIF by MOODMAN

I certainly noticed his flagrant bullshit, but probably had other things on my mind (like titties) and didn't feel like poking fun at him at that specific point in time.

Plus he's a Swede. You can't expect a root vegetable to follow any rules.

Back
Top Bottom