Game: The Quest for 69 (the Fourtwentening)

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Oh.

Fuck you, @Ben.

Butthole.
No, not the butthole! Turn-about is not fair play.

99% sure you used me as some "fuck-you" chip to Shawn/Nutters at first, then worked out you could use me for Photoshop. (Wow, legit over 20 years ago... Fuck. Explains why I barely remember who the fuck Shawn was.)

2004-02-16

A Wicked Zero (12:43 AM): I HAVE EVIL IDEAS IN MY MIND.
A Wicked Zero (1:13 AM): Anyways, yes, important business issues need to be discussed with you.
BlackHeartThorn (2:52 AM): I'm back.
A Wicked Zero (2:52 AM)
: Woo.
A Wicked Zero (2:52 AM): John and I did some talking.
A Wicked Zero (2:52 AM): With text words.
BlackHeartThorn (2:53 AM): Oh?
A Wicked Zero (2:53 AM)
: Ever admin a forum?
BlackHeartThorn (2:55 AM): I was an admin at that Fools-Paradise thing back when it was first made. But that was an InvisionBoard... Why do you ask?
A Wicked Zero (2:55 AM)
: Wanna kick Shawn in the teeth?
BlackHeartThorn (2:55 AM): Oh yes.
A Wicked Zero (2:55 AM)
: What do you think Shawn would say if you became an admin at GWo after him and Nutters are killed?
BlackHeartThorn (2:56 AM): "Where'd I put those razorblades!1!118angst?"
A Wicked Zero (2:57 AM)
: How 'bout it?
BlackHeartThorn (2:57 AM): That'd be sweet, and once step closer to adminship at GW. So yeah, puhlease :-D
A Wicked Zero (2:58 AM): Sexcellent. We'll move you in as soon as we kill Shawn and Nutters.
[...]
A Wicked Zero (3:25 AM): BTW, your new name is Sir Benjamin Talbot.
A Wicked Zero (3:25 AM): I needed to think up something different to call you.
BlackHeartThorn (3:25 AM): ...lol, why? Wouldn't just "Ben" do?
A Wicked Zero (3:26 AM)
: I have no clue.

Session concluded at 4:30 AM

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
No, not the butthole! Turn-about is not fair play.

99% sure you used me as some "fuck-you" chip to Shawn/Nutters at first, then worked out you could use me for Photoshop. (Wow, legit over 20 years ago... Fuck. Explains why I barely remember who the fuck Shawn was.)

Shawn was Leviathan and acting like a tool to people, and Nutters was inactive at that point because he went off to college. I do remember that much. You were doing graphic stuff for all of us well before any talk of you becoming an admin, though, because you were one of us idiots in the AIM chats rattling off nonsense all hours of the night.

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Bingo! Dino DNA.
because you were one of us idiots in the AIM chats rattling off nonsense all hours of the night.
Some things never change.

Leviathan is the name I remember though. No memory of Fool's Paradise at all, whatever that was. The first side-project I can remember actually helping on was Fuck This Game, mostly 'cause of the banner. :shrug

And so as not to entirely derail this shit, @Mark should roll your dice. I'm curious if you'll pull whack-ass TD luck.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Some things never change.

Leviathan is the name I remember though. No memory of Fool's Paradise at all, whatever that was. The first side-project I can remember actually helping on was Fuck This Game, mostly 'cause of the banner. :shrug

And so as not to entirely derail this shit, @Mark should roll your dice. I'm curious if you'll pull whack-ass TD luck.

Yeah, Shawn was a case of someone people felt bad for, so they never pushed him out until that last round when he told everyone to go fuck themselves or something equal. Cool dude at times, just had a lot of problems with people. Nutters was Maddenmansomethingoranother on GW, and we all never had a falling out with him. He was a little younger than us, but college got his time after a while. He was really only around on the spin-offs from GWo on.

Annnd…

• This Close
Reactions: Ben
Stop, please. My badge-making-glands are so inflamed.
I believe the medical term, is engorged

david tennant boobies GIF

Back
Top Bottom