Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TD

• Tommy Boy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MVP in my heart
Although you did vote for me prior to Jon giving up....

Are You Serious Scarlett Johansson GIF by PBS SoCal

• Love
Reactions: TD
Voted for Fool's. Surprised to see so many votes on Vash, but I guess it was Vash who gave Fool's the first name to shoot.
Vash got the first hit on alpha, showed fool who the alpha was, hit another wolf, and called me out as sus for being helpful prior to FR stating he was going to shoot someone we did not, but in reality did, expect. His prowess intimidated Jon into resigning. He had a hand in or was directly responsible for the deaths of each wolf

Vash got the first hit on alpha, showed fool who the alpha was, hit another wolf, and called me out as sus for being helpful prior to FR stating he was going to shoot someone we did not, but in reality did, expect. His prowess intimidated Jon into resigning. He had a hand in or was directly responsible for the deaths of each wolf
I wasn't able to follow most things very closely, thanks for the summary

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I was tempted to vote FR as he finished off Jump, and shot kut which led to the exposure of Jon & Jawneh in a round about way...

But I joined the Vash board. Marksman is challenging to pull off, and that also must've meant you tagged Jump night 0?

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
But I joined the Vash board. Marksman is challenging to pull off, and that also must've meant you tagged Jump night 0?
Yeah, targeted the number above me. Turned out to be Jump. He pulled the "oh so sorry I haven't been around" thing, so I pulled the trigger.

There can be only one busy person.

• Haha
Reactions: TD

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Vash, FR, and Kat really did all the right things this game. You all should be proud. I hid behind my trap and didn't really help much, figuring I was going to get targeted. I was, but the trio of terror here took care of that instead. Nicely done, folks.
Its never a bad idea to have the trap on yourself. I just absolutely hate how long it takes to set it on a new target. Its my least favorite town role because of that.

Where did you see game actions?

Its never a bad idea to have the trap on yourself. I just absolutely hate how long it takes to set it on a new target. Its my least favorite town role because of that.
Beast Hunters are awesome. I just pretend like I'm a wolf. Who would my top 5 targets be in order? If I'm a doctor/BG, I protect #1 or #2. If I'm a Beast Hunter, stick the trap on #3-5.

Back
Top Bottom