Favorite "Tonight Show" Host: Carson, Leno, O'Brien or Fallon

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I used to watch The Tonight Show when Leno was at the helm. His headlines on mondays were hilarious, I also watched Conan from time to time but it was after Leno went off the air. Who did you watch and who were your favorites?

Carson was before my time, and I always wish I could have seen him because he was so influential being on before cable took off.

But Conan by a landslide. He's the best post-Carson TV host across the board. His podcasts are amazing as well. He's just so funny and likeable. That's one of the assets that made Carson so legendary.

I've never cared for Leno and the Conan debacle that happened made me dislike him. I don't like Fallon, either, but he is what you would make in a laboratory to create the ideal modern late night host. I don't find him genuine enough to follow.

Now Jon Stewart vs. Conan would be a fun one.

Didn't watch much of the others. Some of them were enjoyable, but Conan has always been my favorite late night talk show host by far. His TBS show was the only one I've ever watched consistently unless you count stuff like Colbert Report and the Daily Show. Been enjoying his new travel show on Max so far. Dude has always been a great entertainer.

Back
Top Bottom