Favorite Restaurants?

This thread is basically only asking what places you like to eat at. Some of the places that I like to eat are:
  • McDonald's
  • Chen's Garden ( Chinese Restaurant)
  • Burger King
  • Pizza Hut
  • Dominoes
  • Little Caesars
  • Taco Bell
  • El Charros
  • Hardee's
  • Captain D's
  • Colton's
  • Ruby Tuesday
  • Golden Corral
  • Wendy's

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I tend to not eat out, and when I do it's fast food because it...well, used to be affordable. When I did eat out more it was always mom and pop places. The food is always better!

Reactions: TD

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
For fast food my go-to is Whataburger.

My favorite restaurant though is Surrey's Cafe & Juice Bar in the Garden District of New Orleans.
Omg Surrey's!! Now I wanna go back to Nola
Not counting local places that only have one location:

TGI Fridays
Culver's
Qdoba
Waffle House
Jersey Mike's
Domino's
Cheesecake Factory
Nando's
Boston Market
Texas Roadhouse
Ruth's Chris
Dennys

And probably more I'm forgetting because I haven't seen them in a while.
Yay another Cheesecake Factory!!!

Lee

XF Wizard
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Commissioner
Other than McDonalds and Burger King I don't often eat at chains.

When I get takeout, we go local and use a company called "Square Pizza". Original.

We also use an Indian takeaway called "Shalimar" and a Chinese called "Royal Garden".

I don't eat any of those. I mainly go to local, independently owned restaurants... unless my kids want McNuggets.

The only chains that I have ordered from or dined at in the last few years are 99 Restaurant and Red Robin. If I need a quck grab and go, the supermarkets near my work and home have $5 subs all the time. Wegmans has killer poke bowls, too.

I don't eat any of those. I mainly go to local, independently owned restaurants... unless my kids want McNuggets.

The only chains that I have ordered from or dined at in the last few years are 99 Restaurant and Red Robin. If I need a quck grab and go, the supermarkets near my work and home have $5 subs all the time. Wegmans has killer poke bowls, too.
I'm jealous of all of you who have a Wrgmans nearby.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I don't eat out often. I won't share exact names as they are local businesses.

But:
- A locally owned thai restaurant, owner moved from thailand 4 years ago
- An all you can eat sushi/chinese restaurant
- A pizza place that has received multiple awarda from pizza magazines
- A locally owned polish Schnitzel restaurant

In terms of fast food chains: Dominos, A&W, Popeyes

I'm jealous of all of you who have a Wrgmans nearby.

It's right next to my work so no one does fast food for lunch since the prepared meals section there is huge and fresh, but it can get expensive. They have a dedicated charcuterie stand that you can build a board right there, too. They also have a model train driving on tracks hanging from the ceiling. It's the best.

Back
Top Bottom