Favorite Items Off The Fast Food Menu

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
If you eat fast food, essentially what is your go to every time you do? I will be posting links to each place too just in case everyone forgot lol

Burger King: Whopper, their fries
Taco Bell: Crunchwrap, mexican pizza
McDonalds: Big Mac, their fries
Wendy's: Frosty

Instead of listing everything I like (because it would be like half of the McDonalds menu), I'll just mention my personal standout items. Items I pretty much always get when I go there (if I can).

Culver's- Culver's Deluxe (Single or double) and their in-house brand root beer
Jack in the Box - Egg Rolls
Wendy's- Chili
Taco Bell - Breakfast Crunchwrap (Steak) and the donut hole things
Arby's - Roast Beef sandwich and curly fries (also Arby's sauce)
White Castle - 1921 burger
McDonalds - McRib
Chick-fil-a - Frozen Lemonade
Raising Cains - Box Combo
Panda Express - Mushroom Chicken. (with zucchini)

Discontinued items:

Taco Bell - Beef Gordita Surpeme. Basically a Taco Supreme on a pita. First they removed it from the meal menus where you got two and a crunchy taco, but then around COVID they got rid of it altogether. They temporarily replaced with different version that also had like a taco shell or some shit, but even that is gone, I think now.
Steak n Shake - Royale - Cheeseburger with a fried egg. Victim of COVID
Jack n the Box - Sourdough Steak and cheese (don't remember the name exactly)
Chick-fil-a - The Bagel Chicken breakfast sandwich. They had this until a couple years ago.
Hardee's/Carls Jr. - Six Dollar Thickburger. Menu shake ups due to costs increasing deleted the burger from the menu. It was probably on the menu in some manner with a different name, but within the last year, they've changed their menu again. I'm guessing it's the Super Star, but I don't know.
Noodles & Company - Beef Stroganoff. Discontinued in 2021 when they got rid of the creamy mushroom sauce they used for the dish. Noodles (which is what I called it) is a LOT different from how I remember them from my days living in Milwaukee from 2003 to 2006. Their buttered noodles are about the same, I guess. It's still technically Noodles, but it doesn't feel the same.
Dunkin Donuts - Dunkacchino. It was like a mix of hot chocolate and coffee, but it wasn't a mocha (or a cappuccino with chocolate) and the coffee taste was minimal at best. It always game from their hot chocolate machine. I don't know when they discontinued it. One day, I went to one and they didn't have it. TBF, I had issues ordering it in the past because it was NEVER on the fucking menu, so workers were typically confused. It was like a special order item except it came from their hot chocolate machine, so it was definitely popular enough to not be special order.
Popeyes - Cajun style fried chicken. I don't know if they brought it back. I know I went there, they said they didn't have that style breading anymore, and I never went back.

HMs, I guess:
Del Taco's menu. I don't get to have it much. But they have Pico de guilt. That automatically makes it better than Taco Bell, IMO. I wish it was nationwide.
KFC - Cole slaw and wedges

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Hungry Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

Burger King: Croissanwich, Chicken Fries

Taco Bell: Quesadillas, usually whatever the special is

McDonalds: McDouble, McNuggets, FRIES, McRib once a year, its like a little treat

Wendy's: Breakfast Baconator

Arby's: The Chicken Bacon Swiss is the preeminent fast food chicken sandwich. It is perfectly balanced.

Chik-Fil-A: strips

Panda: teriyaki chicken, orange chicken, chow mein, 1 egg roll

Whataburger: Breakfast Burger is my #1 favorite fast food item, no contest. Also acceptable (outside of breakfast hours): Patty Melt, Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I ain’t saying.

Every single time I have a “favorite” item on the menu, the bastards take it off.

I’m looking at you, Taco Bell.

I know you sons of bitches can make the stuff. Y’all only use like… a dozen ingredients. Don’t play with me.

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
Discontinued items:

Taco Bell - Beef Gordita Surpeme. Basically a Taco Supreme on a pita. First they removed it from the meal menus where you got two and a crunchy taco, but then around COVID they got rid of it altogether. They temporarily replaced with different version that also had like a taco shell or some shit, but even that is gone, I think now.
THIS!!!! This was my OG Taco Bell order from the first time I ever had it and has ALWAYS been my go to. It is my comfort meal!

BK: I don't go there but when I do, I get the Impossible Whopper.
Wendy's: I don't go there much either but their Mushroom Melt burger was really the only time I enjoyed a fast food burger
McDonald's: nuggets with sweet and sour - this was my first American fast food meal and it will forever hold a special place in my heart lol

Back
Top Bottom