Favorite Garbage Meals?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Bagel Bites over pizza rolls any day. You can keep your lava pockets.

Those breakfast croissant sandwiches? They speak to me despite how bad they are.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hot pockets, they never brought back the jalapeno steak and cheese ones and I am disappointed about that.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Cheese on toast, yum.

Bbc Two Cooking GIF by BBC

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Not that it's my thing particularly, but Rochester NY does have a regional dish named a "garbage plate"

1712600551466.jpeg

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Bagels work too. :)
Bagels aren't really an English thing though.

Cheese on toast very much is a staple of childhood. Which my own kids don't really seem to care about, so it's bizarre to me.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Not that it's my thing particularly, but Rochester NY does have a regional dish named a "garbage plate"

View attachment 13133
That could almost pass for a full English covered in sick...almost...well, plus macaroni, I suppose.

Bagels work too. :)
Yeah, I don't mind a bagel, but there's nothing like cheese on toast when you want something nice, quick and greasy :D
Bagels aren't really an English thing though.

Cheese on toast very much is a staple of childhood. Which my own kids don't really seem to care about, so it's bizarre to me.
Heretics...heretics all of them!

That could almost pass for a full English covered in sick...almost...well, plus macaroni, I suppose.

Yeah, I don't mind a bagel, but there's nothing like cheese on toast when you want something nice, quick and greasy :D

Heretics...heretics all of them!
I sometimes have to use a bagel whenever I run out of bread. Havarti cheese broiled on a blueberry bagel? Yum!

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I thought the same thing. Like, an American just heard the concept of deliciousness and tried to inject freedom into it.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Bagel Bites before they were discontinued.

Pizza Bites/Bundles, Jamaican Beef Patties, Chicken Strips (frozen kind)...

And popcorn with chocolate and cookies.
Okay it doesn't meet most people's definition of a meal but mine is a bit different.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Back
Top Bottom