Enter if you dare!

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Avenger would be REMISS if he didn't post a topic in the Thunderdome. It would be like Spiderman not having his photos in the daily bugle.

Feel free to use this place to post your favorite memories of Avenger. Or express any reasons you grossly disliked his actions.

Or if you like to hear Avenger's opinions on various subjects that piss him off.

THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
this option

What mental disability does a person have that thinks they are too important to take their fucking shopping carts back to the shopping cart bay? You spend 20 minutes walking around a grocery store but somehow that extra 15 feet is just too much to bare? Each and every one of those idiots deserves to get a flat tire and have their ice cream melt.

Hungry Dinner GIF

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder

Why do people get dressed, drive 20 minutes, and pay 15 bucks to just be a shitty person in a movie theatre? You could have kept your dumb ass at home where you could have talked at full volume and texted to your hearts galore. How shitty were your parents? Did they just never teach you decorum at all?

While watching across the spider-verse, Avenger has to approach a group of what Avenger assumes were tweens and remind them that it was a movie in a theatre and the default is to be quiet. Avenger tried to be a nicely frightening as possible in hopes that they remember that encounter and think twice to never do it again because apparently their parents didnt do it. They were quiet the rest of the movie.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder

Why do people get dressed, drive 20 minutes, and pay 15 bucks to just be a shitty person in a movie theatre? You could have kept your dumb ass at home where you could have talked at full volume and texted to your hearts galore. How shitty were your parents? Did they just never teach you decorum at all?

While watching across the spider-verse, Avenger has to approach a group of what Avenger assumes were tweens and remind them that it was a movie in a theatre and the default is to be quiet. Avenger tried to be a nicely frightening as possible in hopes that they remember that encounter and think twice to never do it again because apparently their parents didnt do it. They were quiet the rest of the movie.
Turns out Avenger was the real hero all along

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
My favourite thing about Avenger was when new people would take him way too seriously and every one that "got" Avenger would have a chuckle

There was definitely a large amount of people that got real mad for no damn reason.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Really odd for that to happen. I feel like your posts are obviously not serious.

There were plenty of sacrifices led to the slaughter, though. Lotta people thought it was funny to send wannabe trolls his way to meet their fate. They’d see the Avenger bit, think they’re gonna tear him a new one without doing any homework on their target, and then find out a thing or two.

Have you had many conversations like you would in the Thunderdome with people in real life?

I feel that being a serial shit talker as a young man really took the shine off talking any shit online. The online chat just means nothing. Whenever someone talks shit in games, I barely register it now. The only time I'll even speak up to talk shit is to defend what I assume are children from being abused from losers.

Used to love chatting shit online before though...

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
Have you had many conversations like you would in the Thunderdome with people in real life?

I feel that being a serial shit talker as a young man really took the shine off talking any shit online. The online chat just means nothing. Whenever someone talks shit in games, I barely register it now. The only time I'll even speak up to talk shit is to defend what I assume are children from being abused from losers.

Used to love chatting shit online before though...

Truth be told, Gamewinners is the only place Avenger talked shit online. Otherwise, he keeps his shit talking to in person situations. Avenger never bothered using microphones or anything else during online games. It's just too tiring and exhausting. He has recently gotten back into it on twitter with all the trump idiots. But talking to them is like talking to a brick wall of stupid even more tiring and exhausting than the the online game idiots.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder

What mental disability does a person have that thinks they are too important to take their fucking shopping carts back to the shopping cart bay? You spend 20 minutes walking around a grocery store but somehow that extra 15 feet is just too much to bare? Each and every one of those idiots deserves to get a flat tire and have their ice cream melt.

Who knew Avenger was a Cart Narc all along? Love it! Those people suck! Take your damn cart back

Back
Top Bottom