• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Do you like spoilers?

So if you like a movie or a television show a lot. Do you go online and look up spoilers on the plot and characters? or do you not read spoilers?
I've only done it when it was based on a book and I've already read through it all, just so I can see when certain things will be happening so I don't miss anything I'd otherwise look forward to.

My wife does it on anything she feels will be too scary if she doesn't know in advance. Also anything she thinks she won't pay enough attention to for understanding it (which helps me, since that means she doesn't ask questions while I'm trying to follow along myself).

Back
Top Bottom