Dice

Zesty Zapcrackle

Shitposting Development Manager
One of the only sad things about playing D&D this way is that you don't have an excuse to buy very pretty dice. So here is a thread to post pictures of pretty dice you find in the wild.
These I found reddit. Made me think of Jon's wolf image.
View attachment 6738
I fucking LOVE those!

I have a few sets of dice for my shadowrun games and mtg counters. I'll try to snap pics of them later.

I want to take a stab at creating my own resin dice.

People buy me?? Can they get a refund?

job university GIF

Nootie Plucker

Smart fella by day, fart smella by night
I have all these, but rarely get a chance to use them for anything. First three are Critical Role character dice and the last one is a bone-themed set from Die Hard Dice. Also have a few random individual dice I picked up from a game store.

(I think you're able to zoom in on the source pics, otherwise I regret using the ones that include the bag lol)
1705363236232.png1705363257048.png1705363283690.png1705363309007.png

CritRole sells a lot of really nice sets, and I wanted to get this one, but unfortunately I'd have to pay $100 because it comes with a bunch of fancy extra crap:
1705363944514.png

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
...my Vampire: The Masquerade / Mage: The Ascension / Werewolf: The Apocalypse dice are in a random M&M Minis tube around here somewhere...

Reactions: Ben

Tommy Boy

Sir Thomas Man
I have all these, but rarely get a chance to use them for anything. First three are Critical Role character dice and the last one is a bone-themed set from Die Hard Dice. Also have a few random individual dice I picked up from a game store.

(I think you're able to zoom in on the source pics, otherwise I regret using the ones that include the bag lol)
View attachment 6761View attachment 6762View attachment 6763View attachment 6764

CritRole sells a lot of really nice sets, and I wanted to get this one, but unfortunately I'd have to pay $100 because it comes with a bunch of fancy extra crap:
View attachment 6766
OK I love the marshmallow ones.

I keep seeing these and they're so freakin cool

Yoooooo this is awesome
View attachment 8397
View attachment 8398

Ordered these years ago...they're finally shipping this month.

Stupid Russia attacking Ukraine and wounding whats really important: my silly dice obsession.
How do these work? Wireless charging sounds a little too high tech. Do they untwist and house a small battery?

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
I have a spherical D6 that's cool. It has an internal weights that make it always land on number instead of rolling around endlessly. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Aims'Orreh Mwuh'Bwadd

Full-time time waster
Found them!

View attachment 8400

View attachment 8401

They sometimes don't come up exactly straight, especially if the surface you roll them on isn't level, but you can always tell what number it landed on.
Those are neat! I always liked dice that were a bit different than regular dice. Like your budget d6 thats just a #2 pencil with the numbers scratched on each side. Has a bit more character.

Also, those photos of yours are raising the brightness of my phone screen for some reason. Seen it happen before too with a couple folks too. Odd.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
I kickstarted some orb dice that are  supposed to ship this month too. They also come with a special dice tray for them that's like a track you roll them around.

Obviously I'll take pictures when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom