Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Fall Back Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

First of all, shit went forward and I hadn't realized until my stove said 2am and my phone 3am. So, be aware of that if you didn't already realize.

Second, why do we even do this still? It doesn't really help anything, it only screws with families who have kids waking up a hour earlier than 'normal'.

Also I think the farmers have lights now so they're probably good with it getting dark.

Our cat is on a feeder so our cat doesn't care and just pick the time I don't care if it's Standard time or after we get our hour back in the fall just pick one and stick with it
This is the first year I have a feeder for her, too. She just hates the routine change, like when I leave to get coffee or going to bed/waking up. She has a better internal clock than me lol.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
This is the first year I have a feeder for her, too. She just hates the routine change, like when I leave to get coffee or going to bed/waking up. She has a better internal clock than me lol.
It surprised me to realize how much cats like to have a routine. I have one who gets locked up at night (in a big room with lots of fun kitty stuff, don't worry). He doesn't really like it and meows a lot to be let out, but if I forget to put him to bed, he'll meow at me and try to get me to follow him to his room. The other one will come get me if I'm still working later than normal. So yeah, I believe it.
just pick the time I don't care if it's Standard time or after we get our hour back in the fall just pick one and stick with it
I too am fine with either standard time or standard time.:tease

California is now joining in the push for the west coast to all move to standard time since the feds didn't go for us going to permanent DST, so maybe Washington will join in before next spring and we can be rid of this nonsense for good. One can hope...

Back
Top Bottom