D&D Related Buttons

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Posting a thread for this openly so everyone can see it now.

We have three buttons just for D&D on the editor now:

1704934544792.png

Action (swords), Avenge (hammer) and Character (wizard)

Action you can press and it will auto-format any text you place in the tags into action font.

Avenge, well, same thing, it'll add red text.

Character you click to post in your pre-defined character colour as outlined in your profile so that you can "speak" in character.

Crystal Does Something

...something something dark side...

"Pay your bar tab...or else... :)"

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Aww shit.
Here We Go Again GIF

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Posting a thread for this openly so everyone can see it now.

We have three buttons just for D&D on the editor now:

View attachment 6365

Action (swords), Avenge (hammer) and Character (wizard)

Action you can press and it will auto-format any text you place in the tags into action font.

Avenge, well, same thing, it'll add red text.

Character you click to post in your pre-defined character colour as outlined in your profile so that you can "speak" in character.

Crystal Does Something

...something something dark side...

"Pay your bar tab...or else... :)"
I'm assuming the difference is that the CHARACTER one uses a PHP callback instead of being directly coded, but is there any way to remove the forced line-breaks from the tag?

If you try to put it in the middle of a paragraph, it will always bump the lines. Even if you remove the line-breaks during editing, it forces them back in.

Ditto with the "stop parsing BBcode" being enabled on that. Did that break things? It prevents italics/bold/@s being used.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
I'm assuming the difference is that the CHARACTER one uses a PHP callback instead of being directly coded, but is there any way to remove the forced line-breaks from the tag?

If you try to put it in the middle of a paragraph, it will always bump the lines. Even if you remove the line-breaks during editing, it forces them back in.
I assume that's doable, but I'll have to politely defer to @Lee on this one, he's the wizard!

Back
Top Bottom