CM Punk WWE rumors?

Alberkryne

GW Elder
I have heard rumblings about CM possibly returning to WWE? It would make sense as Survivor Series is in Chicago this year - easy cheap pop for the crowd, and Punk gets a payday.

Thoughts?

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Not tribalism. I just don't like bad wrestling and immature companies. I'm allowed to do that without being tribal.
I've never understood why this mindset only exists in pro wrestling.

Never saw Mad Men fans begging for the death of Breaking Bad.

It's so silly.

Plus you're basically rooting for the lives of wrestlers to get worse. Wrestling is better when there are options.

It's more sad than silly, actually.

Impulsive.

Where's Duh'Venger?
I've never understood why this mindset only exists in pro wrestling.

Never saw Mad Men fans begging for the death of Breaking Bad.

It's so silly.

Plus you're basically rooting for the lives of wrestlers to get worse. Wrestling is better when there are options.

It's more sad than silly, actually.
I wanted nothing more than for AEW to succeed. I am not wishing for people to be out of work. That's an odd thing to draw from what I'm saying.

However, being as they've done nothing but fail and flounder and actively lower people's drawing power for 5 years, that it's almost a sure shot that RAW is gonna be live on TNT very shortly, and AEW will be rightly relegated to streaming on the internet, I will happily celebrate their downfall, and wish all their wrestlers the best of luck in their much greater, much more successful and far less jokey future endeavours. Except Takeashit. He'll go back to DDT.

RIP All Friends Wrestling. It was mediocre knowing you.
As much as I love to slag AEW, Jacksonville Dixie, the Cucamonga Kids, Kenny Olivier, etc., there's a lot of damn good wrestlers in AEW and a lot of my criticism comes from the simple fact I want to see wrestling prosper, I want to see several damn good national promotions provide good wrestling entertainment week after week, etc., etc.

Back
Top Bottom