Approved Clubs and Clans Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
So long as we don't need to get back into a routine of splitting threads...

How many former C&C mods do we have here?

You and I as far as I know, and I will not fight you one bit over dibs to mod the new one.

I will throw my support on the idea of this new iteration though. It modernizes that element of the old forums, and that’s definitely the kind of thinking we need to have to keep things going.

You and I as far as I know, and I will not fight you one bit over dibs to mod the new one.

I will throw my support on the idea of this new iteration though. It modernizes that element of the old forums, and that’s definitely the kind of thinking we need to have to keep things going.
@Cole and I modded it as a team as well.

Explain this to someone who was very late to the party and wasn't in Clubs and Clans
It would differ from club to club. A club about role play as adventurers would have a very flowery, lengthy, intro to what their clan is, description of things that might be relevant, member lists... Member positions for some? Really, a lot of variance between them, but just imagine some of the cringey shit that bored teens would do.

@The Eye in the Sky! had a fan club for example.

It would differ from club to club. A club about role play as adventurers would have a very flowery, lengthy, intro to what their clan is, description of things that might be relevant, member lists... Member positions for some? Really, a lot of variance between them, but just imagine some of the cringey shit that bored teens would do.

@The Eye in the Sky! had a fan club for example.
I remember the Eye one, not sure if I was in it or not (obviously I was in spirit - Go Tom!)

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Season 3 Episode 21 GIF by Martin

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

Hey, it could have implications for an Aussie meta game if you wanna be a guinea pig… depending on what kind of “rank” and “permission” options there are, we could configure an Aussie group where you “lead” it and move people around roles with different restrictions within the group.

I've just set it up, let's see what we can do with it!

Awesome. As usual, I’ll stare at it for a minute before I start smashing buttons.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Awww shit.

IMG_4511.jpeg

We could allow groups to create their own “forum” within C&C that would index in the groups tab from the looks of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom