• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Milestone Celebrating our 2-year anniversary

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
Happy anniversary you two!

Kristen Bell Awww GIF

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I missed this thread earlier. My bad.

I agree with @Jon though on knowing there had to be another reason you were so likeable and this explains it well. @Crystal , as it turns out, is a good judge of character.

Congrats to you both!
Yeah, she's someone special. I don't deserve someone like her, but I adore every moment with her!

:)

• Love
Reactions: Jon
My ancestors were in Quebec at this point, on a lovely little island in the St. Lawrence River.

Probably also not too fond of the British either.
I mean, if THIS is your justification, then my mother was born in Italy and my father's family is from Italy and Canada...

So my ancestors had nothing to do with this either.

I missed this thread! Congrats to you both, you deserve to be loved and happy. I'm so glad you found that in each other.

Sharing this here too, a penguin teddy Crystal gave to me a year ago as a gift

Before I looked at the picture, my first thought was a teddy as in the lingerie. I was both relieved and disappointed to see it was actually a stuffed animal.

I missed this thread! Congrats to you both, you deserve to be loved and happy. I'm so glad you found that in each other.
Thanks, Kat! :hugs

I'm forever grateful to have a girl like Crystal in my life. Coming across someone as kind, sweet, and supportive as she is is a rarity. That's kind of person I aim to be in a relation ship with and Crystal checks all of those boxes. It may have been a long 30 years before I found that special someone, but it was well worth it since it meant I ended up with the right person. Crystal is truly one of a kind, and I wouldn't have it any other way. ^^

Before I looked at the picture, my first thought was a teddy as in the lingerie. I was both relieved and disappointed to see it was actually a stuffed animal.
Lol, looks like we have someone fantasizing about me in a lingerie, lol. Sorry, Kat, but that's reserved for m'lady. :p

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
:hugs

Thanks, Kat, you're amazing!
Well I'd happily buy her one of those kind of teddies, too, lol

Back
Top Bottom