• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Milestone Celebrating our 2-year anniversary

Two years ago on June 2, 2022....the day I told a long-time friend how I felt about her.

How much I loved the way she greets everyone with the utmost respect & kindness.
How much I loved how supportive she is, and her willingness to go out of her way to help others.
How much I loved her vibrant personality, which shines as bright as the sun itself.
How much I loved her sense of humor, and how funny & clever she can be when cracking jokes.
How much I loved how she keeps an open mind on things.
How comfortable she makes me feel whenever I'm around her, unlike with other people.

Fast forward 2 years later and here we are celebrating our 2-year anniversary of the day we officially started dating. Me, and the person I'm proud to call my partner, @Crystal

Love you, my sweet girl. :hugs

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Happy The Office GIF

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Congratulations Congrats GIF

The Office Dancing GIF

(Office gifs truly are a language unto their own.)

Congratulations to both of you.

Two years ago on June 2, 2022....the day I told a long-time friend how I felt about her.

How much I loved the way she greets everyone with the utmost respect & kindness.
How much I loved how supportive she is, and her willingness to go out of her way to help others.
How much I loved her vibrant personality, which shines as bright as the sun itself.
How much I loved her sense of humor, and how funny & clever she can be when cracking jokes.
How much I loved how she keeps an open mind on things.
How comfortable she makes me feel whenever I'm around her, unlike with other people.

Fast forward 2 years later and here we are celebrating our 2-year anniversary of the day we officially started dating. Me, and the person I'm proud to call my partner, @Crystal

Love you, my sweet girl. :hugs
I KNEW there was a reason outside hockey I liked you!

Congrats to you both! Big love! ❤️

rktaker

Also just wanted to mention for the record, we weren't actively hiding anything, we just wanted to wait until she was totally comfortable letting everyone know about us before just outright saying it, lol. ;)
the 9 million hugs emotes should have been a giveaway :p

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Right? For the many times we've shown our affection for one another, you'd think something was up. :D
I'm too busy making AI titties to comprehend anything.

Well, there be a bunch of hoes around here. That’s the easiest way to sum it up.
Hey! I represent that RE:, Mark.

Back
Top Bottom