C&P is Back!!

poj

Dare Mighty Things
GW Elder
I'm sure you were modding it with Mystic when I joined to make it three.
It was pretty active, quite a lot of post splitting. Can't remember if or why you stopped modding it or what the catalyst was for Ben joining the team (maybe when Mystic left?)

Reactions: Ben

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
It was pretty active, quite a lot of post splitting. Can't remember if or why you stopped modding it or what the catalyst was for Ben joining the team (maybe when Mystic left?)

It could have been to have another forum on him. I remember a lot of mods picking up forums just so they didnā€™t get demodded, could that have been the case? With Ben having an in with the staff when he was a mod, those folks usually got first dibs when someone dropped a forum or when an opening came up that needed a mod.

Mystic and I modded a few forums together and made a good team. I was brought into egg pets to help out solely because she asked and it was hard for me to say no to her.

I left modding before she did though (before coming back). So easily anyone could have replaced me there.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo
*nabs fool's cake*
*eats its*
*power slides over to the food table*
*consumes an copious amount of cake and party drinks*
*runs around in circles in a sugar rush*
*crashes and passes out in a corner somewhere*

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
It could have been to have another forum on him. I remember a lot of mods picking up forums just so they didnā€™t get demodded, could that have been the case? With Ben having an in with the staff when he was a mod, those folks usually got first dibs when someone dropped a forum or when an opening came up that needed a mod.
Nah, I didn't pick up C&P to avoid getting demodded. That's the forum I was nominated for and became a mod in the first place, by poj.

I may have had a few periods of watching over it, but it was definitely my starting area.

Glad to see it's back!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Nah, I didn't pick up C&P to avoid getting demodded. That's the forum I was nominated for and became a mod in the first place, by poj.

I may have had a few periods of watching over it, but it was definitely my starting area.

Glad to see it's back!

Yeah, that far back is still a little blurry. I know a lot of people ended up picking random forums at some point or another to avoid being demodded back then, so I figured it was a safe guess.

Back
Top Bottom