Approved Buy/Sell/Trade Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
...would anyone be up for a buy/sell/trade section? Some of us are still gamers, collectors, etc. Some of us are broke and looking to sell stuff, lol, and some of us like other things that we might be able to sell or trade within our community here. Would anyone be interested in a buy/sell/trade section?

Throwing ideas out there :)

My PS2 replayability is so trash I hate it. I have a PS2 but I only have cables for component and I don't even have a monitor that uses those stupid things anymore, but PS2's also late enough where I'd prefer to have an HD solution than SD and I'd like to get the PS3 emulation going if I can

My PS2 replayability is so trash I hate it. I have a PS2 but I only have cables for component and I don't even have a monitor that uses those stupid things anymore, but PS2's also late enough where I'd prefer to have an HD solution than SD and I'd like to get the PS3 emulation going if I can
you don't have a A/V receiver?

I'm trying to get mine repaired so I can just get rid of my PS1 and PS2. It hasn't worked since I got it a decade ago.
british comedy GIF

I tried the typical PS3 steps. I took it to classic video game store that does repairs on consoles and should get an answer in a week. When I bought it, I started seeing weird visual artifacts that weren't part of the game and then I started to notice them even more in other games, and determined there was an issue with the GPU and stopped using it. Tried yesterday to see if the issue was still present, but now I get no video but the audio works. The video card is definitely fried. Hopefully they can fix it, because backwards compatible PS3s are running 300+ and most seem to be Japanese consoles.

Elusive

Introverted and Unstable
GW Elder
Maybe a subsection for appraisals for people that are questioning if what they have is worth anything as well or questions regarding. (would remove excess comments from the buy/sell trade page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom