Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Night 1: Alu sucks @Mark; gets high
Fixed it.

EDIT: I also worked out I can essentially run this same setup through ChatGPT, so if @rktaker ever wants a break from running these I could give it a shot. Theoretically there's no limit to the number of characters that way, too.

Last edited:
Fixed it.

EDIT: I also worked out I can essentially run this same setup through ChatGPT, so if @rktaker ever wants a break from running these I could give it a shot. Theoretically there's no limit to the number of characters that way, too.
This is why punctuation is important, amirite?

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Ben

rktaker

1. violet song
2.dark willow
3. camina drummer
4. elle woods
5. river tam
6.guybrush threepwood
7. bert raccoon
8. the littlest hobo
9. booster gold
10. Arnold ( magic school bus)
11.brave little toaster
12. littlefoot
13.johnny 5
14.dead pirate roberts
15.beetlejuice
16. Rexy
17. Bingo
18. L.
19.ThemberChaud
20. Mark
21. Thanos
22. Spartacus
23. peter griffin
24. super kami guru
25. Alu

still got 4 spots open

• Hmm
Reactions: TD

rktaker

sorry I took so long everyone I was giving people more time if they wanted to sign up and then got preoccupied with the recent Wolf game @Jon I know you said to tag you if no one else joins maybe @Crystal if you want to throw in some names again

The king of Sweden
alright probably a dumb question but just for clarification is this like the actual king of Sweden or something else that I'm missing?

• Cheers!
sorry I took so long everyone I was giving people more time if they wanted to sign up and then got preoccupied with the recent Wolf game @Jon I know you said to tag you if no one else joins maybe @Crystal if you want to throw in some names again

alright probably a dumb question but just for clarification is this like the actual king of Sweden or something else that I'm missing?
Sure, I'm in!

In light of the conversation in best RPG characters, I'm gonna give some Mass Effect friends:

Commander Shepherd
Garrus Vakarian
Tali Zorah Vas Normandy
Kaiden Alenko
Ashley Williams

Those last two because at least one needs to die. :link

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder

I'll hold off a bit more, but if no one else joins in and you still need people, I'll chime in :)

• I Poka' You Face

rktaker

updated list

1. violet song
2.dark willow
3. camina drummer
4. elle woods
5. river tam
6.guybrush threepwood
7. bert raccoon
8. the littlest hobo
9. booster gold
11.brave little toaster
12. littlefoot
13.johnny 5
14.dead pirate roberts
15.beetlejuice
16. Rexy
17. Bingo
18. L.
19.ThemberChaud
20. Mark
21. Thanos
22. Spartacus
23. peter griffin
24. super kami guru
25. Alu
26. the king of Sweden
27. Puss in Boots
28. catbus
29. Crush
30. ultralisk
31. Kefka Palazzo
32. Stewie Griffin
33. Dora the Explorer
34. Towelie
35. tinky winky
36. Commander Shepard
37. Garrus Vakarian
38. Tali Zorah Vas Normandy
39.Kaiden Alenko
40. Ashley Williams

Last edited:
Lies, you just need to win it all and break the space/time continuum.
back to the future great scott GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

rktaker

final list and my 3 are gonna be King from tekken, Billy butcher, and Sully from monsters inc

1. violet song
2.dark willow
3. camina drummer
4. elle woods
5. river tam
6.guybrush threepwood
7. bert raccoon
8. the littlest hobo
9. booster gold
11.brave little toaster
12. littlefoot
13.johnny 5
14.dead pirate roberts
15.beetlejuice
16. Rexy
17. Bingo
18. L.
19.ThemberChaud
20. Mark
21. Thanos
22. Spartacus
23. peter griffin
24. super kami guru
25. Alu
26. the king of Sweden
27. Puss in Boots
28. catbus
29. Crush
30. ultralisk
31. Kefka Palazzo
32. Stewie Griffin
33. Dora the Explorer
34. Towelie
35. tinky winky
36. Commander Shepard
37. Garrus Vakarian
38. Tali Zorah Vas Normandy
39.Kaiden Alenko
40. Ashley Williams
41. Tony Soprano
42. tom Nook
43. special agent Dale Cooper
44. Kazuya Mishima
45. Moon Knight
46. King
47. Billy Butcher
48. Sully

will probably run the simulation tomorrow

rktaker

alright I'm gonna do this one a little different, since a couple of people mentioned maybe having more details but less characters I'm gonna type what happens in basically a recap format instead of typing word for word what happens in the simulator and see what people like better

Bloodbath
at the start everyone runs off in different directions, Dora and Tali fight over a basket of bread which results in Dora breaking Tali's nose. Garrus, Bert, Ashley and others run away from the Corunucopia not wanting to risk there lives Stewie is not afraid and manages to get a sword.Arnold finds a bag of explosives Johnny 5 instead of running away from the Cornucopia runs into it and finds a place to hide. L gets a backpack from the cornucopia. there was also Bingo and Moon Knight fighting over a bag which resulted in moon knight giving up and retreating. Tony Soprando, Alu, Booster Gold, and Beetlejuice share everything they got fromt he cornucopia before running
Dale Cooper is able to sneak up on Themberchaud and stabs him
Thanos, Mark, and Kazuya come across a body of water and Thanos, and Mark work together to drown Kazuuya.

day 1
on daay 1 Spartacus goes off searching for firewood. Butcher and Littlefoot come across each other and begin to fight Littlefoot wins but decides not to kill Butcher. Stewie sneakls into Camina's camp and steals things from her. super kami guru and Elle both see smoke in the distance but decide not to go investigate it. a sponsor sends down explosives for johnny 5. Brave little Toaster wants Towelie to kill him but Towelie refuses to do so. Bingo tends Peter Griffin's wounds, Crush manages to get some fruit from a tree to eat. Comander Shepard, Tony, and Sully all manage to injure themselves somehow. Dale works on his Archery skills. Arold, King, and Bert decide to team up to hunt for other tributes, Ultralisk diverts dread pirate roberts attention and runs away. Rexy despite being a dinosaur runs away from Kefka
Thanos sets a trap with explosives killing Puss in Boots, the King of Sweden, Tinky Winky, and Violet.

ThemberChaud-district 3
Kazuya-District 3
Puss In Boots-district 1
King of Sweden- District 11
Tinky Winky-district 8
Violet district 8

night 1
some tributes take turn sleeping in shifts such as Ultralisk, and Rexy, butcher and the littlest Hobo, Arnold, guybrush, and King, Sully, Dread Pirate Roberts, and Bingo as well as Towelie, Dark willow, Moon Knight, and Kaiden. Booster Gold begins questioning his sanity. Guru and Mark both are unable to start fires and sleep without warmth. some people decide not sto sleep Tony, Johnny 5 and Ashley all sing songs together, Littlefoot and Spartacus hold hands, Tali begs Comander Shepard to kill her biut Shepard refuses to.
Thanos forces L to kill either Camina or Alu, L doesn't kill either so Thanos kills him instead
Peter griffin strangles Bert with rope
Day 2

after being refused to be killed by Shepard Tali diverts his attention and runs away. Rexy decides to hunt for tributes. brave little toaster is not so brave after all as he runs away from Crush. MArk makes a wooden spear, and Johnny 5 recieves a hatchet from a sponsor. Dale is picking berries and gets pricked by thorns. Guybrush searches for a water source. Butcher finds a cave. Stewie somehow injures himself. Dora, Tony, Catbus, andAshley team up to hunt for tributes.Tam River questions her sanity. Guru and Nook also decide to team up and hunt for tributes. Bingo gets clean water from a sponsor,Moon knight has has the high ground so nobdy better try it. Peter Griffin gets into a fight with the littlest hobo and wins but decides not to kill him. Thanos wants shelter and builds a shack. Kefka practices his archery skills
Dread pirate Roberts decapitates Littlefoot
Towelie forces Spartacus to kill either Elle or Camina, he kills Camina
King kills Garrus and takes his supplies
Beetlejuice should have practiced his archery as he tries to shoot Dark Willow but kills Sully instead
L-district 1
Bert-District 2
Littlefoot-district 9
Camina-district 9
Garrus-district 2
Sully-district 5

night 2
Beetlejuice perhaps haunted by him accidentally killing Sully can't sleep due to nightmares. Crush lies down and tries to sleep by singing to himself, Guru, alu, and Booster Gold sing songs, while Kefka, Elle, Kaiden, and Spartacus try to scare each other by telling ghost stories. Johnny 5 might be a little home sick as he's thinking about home. meanwhile, Ultralisk may be a little overconfident and thinks about winning. Catbus, and Dale both receive explosives from sponsors, Moon knight perhaps due to multiple personalities is unable to sleep.while some groups such as Towelie, Butcher, Guybrush, the littleest hobo, and shepard sleep in shifts, as well asBrave little toaster, Ashley, Bingo, and Tali. Arnold quietly hums to himself,Tam River and Mark talk about the tributes left alive and Rexy comes across Nook and defeats him in a fight but spares his life
Stewie can not handle the circumstances and commits suicide
King, Dread pirate Roberts, and Dark Willow all get into a fight and Dark Willow kills them both
day 3
Elle collects fruit from a tree, meanwhile Dora is being chased by johnny 5 and Shepard stalks Dale. After spending the previous night Talking Tam and Mark split up to search for resources. Beetlejuice makes a shack. Catbus and Guru team up to search for other tributes. Dark Willow takes the time to explore around the arena.Kaiden and Alu noth go fishing with Kaiden trying to spear fish and Alu fishing with a pole. Butcher recieves medical supplies from a sponsor. Nook defeats Crus in a fight but lets him live. there's smoke once again that Ultralisk sees but doesn't investigate. Arnold makes himself a slingshot for a weapon. littlest hobo and Thanos work together for the day. Kafka discovers a river, while Guybrush and Moon knight both recieve water from sponsors.
Booster Gold repetedly stabs Towelie to death with sais
Ashley throws a knife into Peter Griffin's head
Bingo dies from thirst
Stewie-district 6
King-district 10
Dread Pirate Roberts- District 7
Tony-district 1
Towelie-district 7
Peter Griffin-district 11
Bingo-district 8

night 3
Kefka and Spartacus both decide to rest in a tree. Arnold an Tam talk aboutthe other tributes,and Dale, Dark Willow, and Beetlejuice talka bout what has happened so far and what they think will happen the next morning. Ultralisk screams for help with something. Ginru and brave little toaster both start fires. Thanos sees a fire but stays in whatever hiding spot he has. Littlest hobo falls asleep and Moon Knight passes out from exhaustion.. Nook tries to start a fire but is unsuccessful. Alu receives medical supplies from a sponsor. some tributes sing songs together.
Butcher, Rexy, and guybrush gets into a fight, Guybrush kills them both
Kaiden, Dora, and Johnny 5 unsuccessfully ambush catbus, elle, and Ashley who kill them instead

day 4
Crush questions his sanity and Tali hunts for triubtes alone. Dale stays hidden camoflauging himself in the bushes Shepard is able to steal from spartacus Arnold chases Tam, and some tributes team up to hunt for tributes. Alu tries to pick berries but is pricked by thorns while Ultralisk also looking for food collects fruit from a tree. Catbus stalks Guybrush.
Kefka and Thanos work together to drown guru
Moon knight, Elle, and Littlest hobo start fighting, Elle runs away while Moon Knight kills the littlest hobo.

arena event: a cloud of poisonous smoke begins filling the arena
Guybrush Survives
Booster Gold Survives
Catbus survives
Beetlejuice survives
Shepard sacrifices himself so Dark willow can get away
elle sacrifices herself so Nook can get away
River and Spartacus run into the cloud together
Brave Little toaster sacrifices himself so Kefka can get away
Thanos sacrifices himself so Arnold can get away
Dale sacrifices himself so tali can get away
Mark and Alu run into the cloud together
catbus slowly pushes moon knight closer to the cloud till he can't resist anymore
Ultralisk is enculfed in a cloud of poisonous gas
Butcher-district 5
Rexy-district 12
Kaiden-district 4
Dora-district 10
Johnny 5-district 8
Ashley-district 7
Guru-district 9
littlest hobo-district 11
Sheppard-dictrict 10
Elle-district 1
River-district 4
spartacus-district 5
Brave little toaster- district 9
Thanos-district 2
Mark-district 12
Alu-district 4
Moon knight district 6
Ulralisk-district 11

Night 4
with tributes dwindling in numbers Booster gold screams for hel. Catbus tries to treat his infection, beetlejuice looks at the night sky, Nook defends his fire Tali gets explosives from a sponsor, and Kefka, and dark willow snuggle

the feast: The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.
Beetlejuice gets a photo of his family and begins sobbing
Crush, Tali, and Kefka get into a fight, Kefka kills them both
Arnold, Dark Willow, Catbus, and Guybrush track down and kill Tom Nook
Booster Gold dies from an infection

Day 5
Beetlejuice, catbus, kefka,and dark willow track down and kill Guybrush

Crush-district 5
Tali-district 6
Tom Nook-district 4
Booster gold-district 8
Guybrush-district 3

night 5
Catbus and Arnold work together to drown dark willow
kefka poisons Beetlejuices' drink but mistakes it for his own and dies

Day 6
Beetlejuice gets supplies while Arnold and Catbus both get higher ground

Dark Willow-district 12
Kefka-district 10

night 6
uneventful as all 3 remaining tributes sleep in shifte

day 7
Beetlejuice dies of Dysentary (what is this Oregon Trail?)
Catbus catches Arnold off guard and kills him

Beetlejuice-district 2
Arnold-district 3

Catbus-district 12 @Nae'blis

• Cheers!

rktaker

So, I got supplies up front and shared them. Attacked no one the entire time, got medical supplies from a sponsor, went picking flowers and got an owie on my hand, and then skipped hand in hand with Mark into a cloud.
you also sang songs, went fishing and was held hostage by thanos

Back
Top Bottom