Bolton Wanderers Minority Ownership Group, BMLL, Revealed to Be Heads of Massive Commodities Company

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
So some news has come to light today...

It's been revealed today that one of the leading backers of the BMLL Limited consortium that purchased a minority stake of Bolton Wanderers in 2022 are actually the heads of Trafigura, a private commodities company and one of the world's largest suppliers of minerals, metals and energy. They have an estimated near $100 Billion in assets and turned over an estimated $319 billion in revenue in 2022 alone. The heads of this group now own a portion of the BMLL Limited consortium...a portion of a group that owns 25-35% of Bolton Wanderers. I know they're only contributing a portion of Bolton's finances, but...the hell?! Why is this only just now breaking? Give our girl Sharon some cash to work with and let's get Bolton back up to the Prem!!

(yes I'm getting ahead of myself, no, Bolton won't see a massive influx of cash from them, but come on, for a club that were nearly extinct 6 years ago to now be here, backed by true mega-money...it's reassuring to know the club's not going anywhere! So forgive me being giddy, but FUCK YEAH!)

Now put Stu Holden in charge, dammit!
Stuart Holden Mls GIF by Houston Dynamo

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I still (lovingly) hate Bolton. Have done so since 26 April 2003.

Is it petty? Yes, and proudly so! :D

There was a period where you would beat us in every game. The memories of Big Sam and his proto-Brexitball still sends shivers down the spine.
Those were the days! Walk into a match against the giants and leave them with a bloody nose. Big Sam gave us so much to be proud of. So many legends passed through our club because of him. I miss those lofty days!

Those were the days! Walk into a match against the giants and leave them with a bloody nose. Big Sam gave us so much to be proud of. So many legends passed through our club because of him. I miss those lofty days!
Okocha, Campo, Davies, Youri, Hierro, Giannakopoulos, Jussi, Speed, etc... Bolton have had a lot of memorable talent back then.

Back
Top Bottom