• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Are you woke?

Raine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
GW Elder
That's where my "I ain't here to change minds" approach comes from. If you're not posing a question, I'm not engaging.

Navigating it all is tricky enough without having to pin down sources of unease and assuage fears that are started/perpetuated by people looking to make money off of outrage clicks.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
i’ve typed and deleted like five different things into this text box and in the end i think all i want to say is that it’s funny that all of the scariest things about trans people are always hypotheticals lmao
All part of the secret illuminati trans agenda to turn everyone trans and make it a cool thing to go through this shit!
That's where my "I ain't here to change minds" approach comes from. If you're not posing a question, I'm not engaging.

Navigating it all is tricky enough without having to pin down sources of unease and assuage fears that are started/perpetuated by people looking to make money off of outrage clicks.
Nah, it's super easy to be trans and get through this world without fear of being murdered just for existing. We're the new cool kids on the block! If they don't block us from bathrooms quickly enough, we'll start parties and might actually get to relieve ourselves!

Raine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
GW Elder
I'mma be honest, I've avoided public bathrooms my entire life anyway. People are fucking nasty.

"Women's bathrooms must be super clean, they sit to pee," they say. ARE YOU QUITE CERTAIN ABOUT THAT BUB? :sick:

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I'mma be honest, I've avoided public bathrooms my entire life anyway. People are fucking nasty.

"Women's bathrooms must be super clean, they sit to pee," they say. ARE YOU QUITE CERTAIN ABOUT THAT BUB? :sick:
Yeah, I stay clear as well. Doesn't matter if it's male, female, I'm not touching them. I just find it awful that people have such a hard time with trans women (and as usual, it is always just trans women) relieving themselves. I mean...what are you thinking we're doing in a bathroom? Just...ugh.

According to my wife, women don’t want to sit on the seats so they hover, leading to the equivalent of men not lifting the seat to pee. Leading to a vicious circle where future women will not want to sit on the pee coated sink because people are nasty and don’t clean after themselves

what are you thinking we're doing in a bathroom?
Poo Pooping GIF

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Real talk, do any of you do things to make your stay on your throne at home more comfortable? My legs often fall asleep.

Don’t lean on them looking through the forums… you’ll cut off circulation. Stretch your legs out if you’re there for a while… Or… reverse and use the tank for a nice little table for your snacks or comics or whatever. You’re grown. You can shit any way you want now. Comfort over conformity.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Don’t lean on them looking through the forums… you’ll cut off circulation. Stretch your legs out if you’re there for a while… Or… reverse and use the tank for a nice little table for your snacks or comics or whatever. You’re grown. You can shit any way you want now. Comfort over conformity.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Always feel bad for Butters. Shitty parents, shitty friends, still positive.

Definitely feel like I need to get one of those squatty potties. I spend too much time waiting for something to come sometimes.
Butters is the shit, though. He’s all about getting out there and making some motherfuckin’ money.

You’re also getting old. Fiber becomes important.

Requiem

Destroy what destroys you
GW Elder
I think to a normie I'd be woke, but not really. I'm a pretty left leaning guy, but sometimes I feel like I've stayed in the same spot, while the rest of the left has rushed past me. Oh well.

Back in my GW days I was a Bush republican and inched my way leftward.

Back
Top Bottom