Any other Steamdeck owners here?

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
My fiance and I share one. Got the highest storage version. Certain games are just better on the steam deck.
Nice. I got the 256 model. Figure I can just get some relatively cheap SD cards and use those if I need space.
I'd like to, but nope, no Steamdeck here yet.
They are on sale right now if you are really interested lol
I've got one, went with the big dog version.

I love this machine, just wish there weren't so many minor issues playing lots of games in my Steam backlog.
Yeah some games just do weird stuff, but some games I check the compatibility and they are supposed to run like poo and they work great for me.

Trying to get set up to play Diablo 4 right now but it's just freezing on the battlenet login screen. Oh well back to tinkering

I hear ya.

Like I said in the OP I was able to use my welness/development benefit account to pay since it is technically a PC. Otherwise it would still be sitting on my steam wish list.
Futurama GIF

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
Yes, I have a Steam Deck. Yes, it is the 512GB version. I didn't know how much I would play it, but it's just one of those pieces of hardware that I felt I wanted from the start. And as it happened, I've played it a lot. Compared to how much I play games, anyway. But I've put 50 hours into Hades on it, which for me is a really high amount considering it took me about 3 months to finish Doom on my gaming rig. So yeah, I absolutely love my Steam Deck. It goes with me when I work away now and gets a lot of use. Use it plenty at home as well, when it's more convenient than just disappearing into my office to play on my actual PC.

Crazy Jamie

GW Elder
Luck be a landlord
Slay the spire
Vampire survivor

All excellent budget games on steam deck
Vampire Survivor has been on my list for a while, and I nearly pulled the trigger when the DLC came out. It really costs very little, but I have such big backlog as it is. I'm still not quite done with Hades, and when I am I want to move on to Rollerdrome. Maybe after that.

Random recommendation for Steam Deck; Ollie Ollie World. I've just finished it and it's as hard as nails but so satisfying, and really good on the Deck. Finishing the main story is only 6-8 hours depending on how much you do, but there's probably 40+ hours at least if you do all the challenges and extras. They're really good fun, but as I say, it's a really hard game, so I've decided to move on to something else. It really benefits from playing it regularly because your twitch reactions are so important, and I don't play it regularly enough to get good enough to do those challenges. But if you're someone who played Tony Hawk and did everything on those games back in the day, get Ollie Ollie World.

Back
Top Bottom