Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 15 - Day 5

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Local MVP by not being a wolf.

I think I'd still give it to Vash, even if he didn't pull the trigger on Tommy. He did prevent a wolf kill, did kill kut, and through jailing me (and believing me) could get the puzzle pieces correct.

Though maybe kut should get it for preventing the most wolf kills. :thinking

I choose Bully.

@Raine starts to have nightmares
Look what you've done, FR! You threw a rock, missed your target and hit @Zell 17 - and now somehow you all have traveled backwards into Game 15?! You were playing Game 16 before. YOU GAVE ZELL A CONCUSSION AND HE FORGOT HOW TO COUNT!!

Raine shoots Everybody

rktaker

You know what would have been fun though? Vash kills Kat and shortkut kills Vash.

There would be three left, but the game isn’t over because Benzine wasn’t turned. rktaker would be sitting there with a bullet having to decide between shooting Benzine or shortkut with the game on the line.
fun you, super stressful for me

rktaker

honestly though if it had come down to shortkut or Benzine I probably would have taken Vash's advice from the previous day phase and shot Kut

I Do What I Want GIF by hero0fwar

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'd be fine with the sorcerer being changed so they don't have to resign. I agree that not being able to kill is a big enough trade off that it's fair. I'm happy the game didn't end any quicker than it did.

and @Kat is my mvp vote for sure, you guys are dumb without her
That's sweet to say considering I got two townies killed. Wait, am I responsible for more townie deaths than the wolves?

Yeah, I appreciate the jokes about me being MVP, but mine was a dice role. Kat, Vash, and Fool's are all more deserving
Also Rk! Things might've gone a different way if he had shot Vash instead.

One day we need to play a gag game where all the roles get shuffled around after every night phase
I love this idea.

The wolves really needed to help you to have any chance after night 1 and they kinda did the opposite
I was hoping that jumping on the Tommy train to make sure he got lynched would buy me some more time. I was planning on switching to single checks at night to kill off townies if possible, but alas.

I was likely going to take out Kat for the second night in a row since she would have been the only "confirmed" townie at that point. But I also had very few places to hide since all 3 strong roles were still alive at that point.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
i don't have anything special in my initial request:

View attachment 13960
Ha, kind of funny considering mine.

1000006614.png

I was hoping that jumping on the Tommy train to make sure he got lynched would buy me some more time. I was planning on switching to single checks at night to kill off townies if possible, but alas.
I think they were too worried you'd get the last wolf, either accidentally or on purpose.

I was likely going to take out Kat for the second night in a row since she would have been the only "confirmed" townie at that point. But I also had very few places to hide since all 3 strong roles were still alive at that point.
Joke's on you, I became a bodyguard and still wouldn't have died. :tease

Back
Top Bottom