Multi Upcoming Releases: Week 22 (05/27~06/02)

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Dragon's Dogma, Princess Peach, and The Show.

im ready season 9 GIF by Shameless

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
One good thing I will say about Diamond Dynasty. It's leagues above EA's Ultimate Team modes. So many different ways you can go about building your team, and the best part is that it offers the single player experience.
If an idiot like me can build a decent team...and still get crushed by you...ahem...then yeah, it's a good game!

To anyone that has not played Hi-Fi Rush yet and have a PS5 - I highly encourage you to do so. It was one of the best games that I played in 2023.

I am also going to have to get Princess Peach Showtime at some point, but my kids are not aware its coming out this week. So I can probably wait. It does look cute, though.

Upcoming [Console] Releases: 2024 Week 13 (03/25~03/31)

Final week of March, moving into Spring - and notably, the end of a lot of game publisher's Fiscal Years. As such you won't find many high-profile releases here, but there's an okay selection of smaller games. I'm just going to highlight the two that caught my attention.

The game I want to highlight the most this week is Grandia HD Collection, which is finally coming to PS4 and XBO on Tuesday. There's also a physical version available for pre-order through Limited Run Games right now! Unfortunately the Switch release happened a couple of years ago, so if you're trying to get a physical copy of that you're probably going to pay a decent penny. Anyway! Grandia is one of my favorite RPGs of all time, originally released outside of Japan on the PS1 in 1999/2000. It uses what amounts to Final Fantasy's Active Time Battle combat system, but with a unique twist: Timing matters! Depending on when you attack and how, enemy turns/attacks can either be delayed or outright canceled. And it applies to your party as well!

Grandia II, meanwhile, originally released on the Dreamcast in 2000/2001 before being ported to the PS2 in 2002. Of the two games this one is far more well known and well regarded, and for good reason - but the simplicity and earnestness of the first game's protagonist really won me over.

Next up, Touch Detective 3 + The Complete Case Files is... a couple of different things. The following trailer will explain it, but: This is actually multiple games in one. It's Touch Detective 3, which was never available in English before, plus the first two entries in the series - and two spin-off games besides! While I've never played the games myself, I know they have a decent cult following from back in the NDS days - and so, like something akin to Another Code, this is a treat for longtime Nintendo fans. Touch Detective is a point-and-click adventure series, so if that's your jam then you know what to do. At time of posting the bigger physical version still seems to be available for pre-order via Nicalis's website, though a standard physical release is available through places like Amazon.

DateGame TitleNSWPS4PS5XBOXSXMetacritic
3/26​
Bulwark: Falconeer Chronicles
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
3/26​
Contraptions Collection (Physical)
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
3/26​
Grandia HD Collection
~​
✔​
✔​
3/26​
Planet Zoo: Console Edition
✔​
✔​
3/26​
PlateUp! (Physical)
✔​
TBD
3/26​
South Park: Snow Day!
✔​
✔​
✔​
3/27​
Sunny Cafe
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
3/27​
Terra Memoria
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
3/28​
Ario
✔​
✔​
TBD
3/28​
Felix the Cat
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
3/28​
Fortress S
✔​
TBD
3/28​
MARS 2120
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
3/28​
Motesolo: No Girlfriend Since Birth
~​
✔​
~​
~​
60*
3/28​
One Last Breath
✔​
✔​
TBD
3/28​
Open Roads
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
3/28​
OTXO
✔​
✔​
✔​
3/28​
STASIS: BONE TOTEM
✔​
✔​
✔​
3/28​
Touch Detective 3 + The Complete Case Files
✔​
TBD
3/29​
Re:Touring
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD

DateGame Title
3/26​
Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle
3/26​
Farming Simulator Kids
3/27​
Hebereke Enjoy Edition
3/27​
Not Tonight 2
3/28​
100 Doors - Escape from Prison
3/28​
Akatsuki: Lord of the Dawn
3/28​
Blind Shot
3/28​
EGGCONSOLE Xak PC-8801mkIISR
3/28​
Escape Fear: Hide and Seek Horror
3/28​
Escape Game The Kitty School
3/28​
Junior Labyrinth
3/28​
Missile Dancer 2
3/28​
Monster Panic
3/28​
My Little Universe: Demodium
3/28​
Nyanzou & Kumakichi Bomb Cave
3/28​
Old Coin Pusher Friends 2
3/28​
Outward: Definitive Edition
3/28​
Pepper Grinder
3/28​
Soul Dog TD
3/28​
The World After
3/28​
Zombiewood
3/29​
3D Printer - PrintMaster Simulator
3/29​
Coffee, Plis
3/29​
Forrader Hero
3/29​
Fruity Puzzler
3/29​
Go Kart Mania
3/29​
House
3/29​
Mad Experiments 2: Escape Room
3/29​
nZen
3/30​
Labyrinthia Nightmares: THE JOURNEY OF LITTLE FLUFFYPUFF
3/31​
Drift Force Xtreme: Ultimate Car Simulator 2024

Last edited:
Alrighty, got all that junk data removed and the links added in. We're good to go! :chuckle

Also, here, have a third highlight - it's not showing on any of the marketplaces just yet, but I couldn't track down any mention of the release date changing. Apparently been in Early Access on PC for quite a while, but, looks like it could be very promising:

Upcoming [Console] Releases: 2024 Week 14 (04/01~04/07)

Happy Holiday-you-(probably)-have-to-take-off-for! Like I did, which is part of why this is actually posting during the day. :giggle Also, y'know, because as I mentioned last week - a lot of companies within the industry have their Fiscal Years set to end today, March 31st. And so this week is extra barren. But that's fine, I'm sure everyone's still got projects left over from the first quarter of the calendar year. :^

Let's take a quick moment and do an abnormal, by highlighting the free DLC for Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise Of The Dragons entitled Sacred Reunion. While the game certainly wasn't winning awards nor competing with the likes of Streets of Rage 4 or TMNT Shredder's Revenge, people seemed mostly entertained by it. And, hey, free is free. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth if you already bought a license. Online co-op, new characters and new upgrades seem like they'd be the primary attractions here, as outlined in the trailer below.

While not technically a new release, a physical version of A Space for the Unbound is releasing on Tuesday for NSW and PS5. It's an Adventure/Visual Novel game that released last year out of a small Indonesian studio, in the style of a slice-of-life and coming of age story set (suitably also set in Indonesia) in the 1990s with some supernatural aspects strewn in. It has some positive reviews and good word of mouth, so if the game or narrative genre strikes you fancy - consider giving it a go!

And finally, Freedom Planet 2 drops onto all consoles this Wednesday. Like the original game released back in 2014 this is a 2D platformer that cribs hard from the original Sonic games while incorporating various mechanics and abilities from other games from yesteryear such as Mega Man X. The game's been available on PC since 2022, but there are no critic reviews showing. Player scores, however, seem largely positive. So if you enjoyed the first game, or this just seems like something you'd be into, it seems like it'll scratch that platforming itch for an afternoon or two.

4/2​
A Space For The Unbound (Physical)
✔​
✔​
4/2​
Saviorless
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/2​
Withering Rooms
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/3​
Alchemist: The Potion Monger
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/3​
Deceit 2
✔​
✔​
4/3​
Knowledge Keeper
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/4​
Cafeteria Nipponica
~​
~​
✔​
4/4​
Freedom Planet 2
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/4​
Ninja Village
~​
~​
✔​
TBD
4/4​
Turbo Golf Racing
✔​
~​
✔​
TBD
4/5​
Dreamland Solitaire: Dark Prophecy
✔​
✔​
TBD

DateGame Title
4/3​
Flightpath: Adventures in Venaris
4/3​
Girl Genius: Adventures in Castle Heterodyne
4/4​
Cats Organized Neatly
4/4​
Colony Defense - The Ultimate Minimalist Tower Base Defense Game
4/4​
CrashOut Xtreme
4/4​
Deadland Chronicles
4/4​
Doll Explorer
4/4​
Erogods: Mirage
4/4​
Korean Rail Driving Tour - LRT Uijeongbu
4/4​
Make it! Ikayaki
4/4​
Savage Age
4/4​
Storyblocks: The King
4/4​
Sugar Tanks 2
4/4​
SUSHI SOUL UNIVERSE
4/4​
Tengoku Struggle: Strayside
4/4​
The Brazil
4/4​
The Gap
4/4​
WWII AIRPLANE FIGHT - Battle War Squad
4/5​
Devil's Calling
4/5​
Hair Dye
4/5​
Heisting
4/5​
Kitchen Crisis
4/5​
Kudzu
4/5​
Life of Slime
4/5​
No Umbrellas Allowed
4/5​
Offroad Jeep Quest: Mountain Trails
4/5​
Spy Guy Hidden Objects Deluxe Edition
4/5​
Stunt Scooter Simulator
4/6​
Find Room 96
4/6​
Fire Race
4/6​
Last Bloody Snack

Last edited:
Upcoming [Console] Releases: 2024 Week 15 (04/08~04/14)

Evenin' folks! Truckin' our way through April, but uh... no highlights this week?

Not because I don't have time, but because nothing on this list is familiar to me in the least. And the ones that I've looked up seem okay, but nothing to (literally) write home about. :shrug

If you spot anything that we should collective add to our radar though, you know what to do. :tease

4/9​
Botany Manor
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/9​
Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle (Physical)
✔​
✔​
4/9​
Gigantic: Rampage Edition
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/9​
Pacific Drive Deluxe Edition (Physical)
✔​
4/10​
Broken Roads
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/10​
House Flipper 2
✔​
✔​
4/10​
Jorel's Brother and The Most Important Game of the Galaxy: Complete Edition
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/10​
SokoFrog
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/10​
Trail Out
✔​
TBD
4/11​
Ato
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/11​
Die Again
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/11​
Goons: Legends & Mayhem
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/11​
Let's! Revolution!
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
4/11​
Loretta
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
4/11​
Slave Zero X
✔​
~​
~​
~​
4/11​
The Kindeman Remedy
✔​
✔​
✔​
4/12​
Bunhouse
~​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/12​
Coffee, Plis
~​
✔​
TBD
4/12​
Glorious Savior
✔​
TBD
4/12​
Outer Terror
✔​
✔​
✔​

DateGame Title
4/9​
Mars Assault: 3D Shooter
4/9​
Overdriven Evolution
4/10​
AEW: Fight Forever - Hayter's Gunna Game
4/10​
Bakery Simulator
4/11​
Cirrus Business
4/11​
Cleaning Queens 2: Sparkling Palace
4/11​
EGGCONSOLE Dragon Slayer IV DRASLEFAMILY MSX2
4/11​
Escape Game The Deserted House
4/11​
Football Cup 2024
4/11​
Hatsumira -from the future undying-
4/11​
Hentai Girls Puzzle
4/11​
Hero's Hour
4/11​
Mimi the cat: Mimi's Scratcher
4/11​
Moonglow Bay
4/11​
Motorcycle Extreme Driver: Moto Racing Simulator
4/11​
Oxytone
4/11​
Sophia the Traveler
4/11​
Steel Sand Mars Chronicles - Survival Simulator
4/12​
Color Road
4/12​
Cryptrio
4/12​
Exploration Adventures
4/12​
Farmyard Haven
4/12​
King Krieg Survivors
4/12​
nBlocks - Unblock Your Creativity
4/13​
Overdelivery - Delivery Simulator

Last edited:
  • Cheers!
Reactions: TD

rktaker

i only know of two games on this list, I know Botany Manor cause it’s gonna be on game pass, and Pacific drive cause i’ve seen people who play survival games play it

Upcoming [Console] Releases: 2024 Week 16 (04/15~04/21)

Good evening, folks! More than halfway through April now; companies should be starting to ramp up for the summer games shows/conventions and laying out their blueprints leading up into the holiday rush. But for now we're still mostly playing with new indie jams, so let's hop into a couple.

While technically cheating, because it will release for most people next Tuesday, backers of the Kickstarter for the long-awaited Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes should be getting access to the game this Saturday. People that purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition, too, should get access to the game on Sunday for at least the PS5 edition. If you need a crash course here: This is the spiritual successor to Konami's Suikoden series, helmed by many of its original contributors - including the recently departed Yoshitaka Murayama - and should be an instant try for anyone itching for a good JRPG. It's also going to be available Day 1 on Game Pass, so if you have that - all the moreso.

Dave the Diver is coming to PlayStation Plus subscribers Day 1, which is this Tuesday. It's... hard to get a feel for what Dave the Diver is, or rather what it isn't, but people and critics alike have both been very positive about it. It's one part management simulator, one part minigame collection and all parts absolutely absurd - there's a collaboration with Godzilla, so, it's a super serious game. About deep sea diving. Complete with undoubtedly horrifying experiences for anyone that had a bad time with Ecco the Dolphin back in the day. If that seems like something you'd enjoy, or just want to try out for Free*, well there you go.

Also dropping on Tuesday is Planet of Lana, which is a 2D puzzle-platformer very much in the style of something like A Boy and His Blob. It got a fairly strong reception last year when it released on Xbox, though I would suspect - like most games of this variety - that going in relatively blind and getting the sense of discovery is a big part of that. So with that in mind, be forewarned that the launch trailer shows off a lot of environment and obstacle/enemy types that you may wish to avoid if just the genre is enough to catch your attention.

Bonus: Final Fantasy XVI: The Rising Tide releases on Thursday, which for better or worse should mark the conclusion of that game's narrative expansion. The PC version is reportedly making steady progress; still no word on an Xbox port.

4/15​
PERISH
✔​
✔​
✔​
4/16​
DAVE THE DIVER
~​
✔​
✔​
4/16​
Grounded
✔​
✔​
✔​
~​
4/16​
Harold Halibut
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/16​
Planet of Lana
✔​
✔​
✔​
~​
4/17​
Argonauts Agency 6: Missing Daughter
~​
✔​
TBD
4/17​
The Mildew Children
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/18​
ArcRunner
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
4/18​
Lunar Axe
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/18​
Pocket Clothier
~​
~​
✔​
TBD
4/18​
Pocket League Story
~​
~​
✔​
4/18​
Pretty Girls Escape PLUS
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/18​
Pummel Party
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/18​
Sker Ritual
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/18​
Soul Covenant
✔​
TBD
4/18​
Umurangi Generation
~​
✔​
✔​
~​
4/18​
Umurangi VR
✔​
TBD
4/19​
Ready, Steady, Ship!
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/19​
Richman 11
~​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/21​
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes (Kickstarter + Digital Deluxe Edition)
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD

DateGame Title
4/15​
Dream Tactics
4/15​
ZooKeeper
4/16​
Rose & Camellia Collection
4/17​
Mr. Prepper - Animal Farm DLC
4/17​
Reigns: Beyond
4/17​
The Mildew Children
4/18​
4 in a row
4/18​
A Tale of Paper: Refolded
4/18​
Aery - Cyber City
4/18​
Archer 3D: Bow Shooting Range
4/18​
Bunny Garden
4/18​
EGGCONSOLE Hydlide II PC-8801
4/18​
Epic Dumpster Bear 1.5 DX: Dumpster Fire Rebirth
4/18​
False Dream
4/18​
Ikki Unite
4/18​
Lunar Axe
4/18​
Odd Hue Out!
4/18​
Sokobalien
4/18​
Sokobond Express
4/18​
Trackline Express
4/18​
Unboxing - Idle Factory Simulator
4/18​
Which Country Is Larger?
4/19​
Corn Kidz 64
4/19​
Magical Girl Dash
4/19​
Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse Ep2: Caged
4/19​
Where is Drake?

Last edited:
  • Cheers!
Upcoming [Console] Releases: 2024 Week 17 (04/22~04/28)

Good evening, folks! As we move into the final full week of April, suddenly a rush of games! Imagine that. This week also marks the official releases of not one, but two games with recent news of the passing of their creators.

First, because I can: Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes sees its official release on Tuesday! Yes I'm highlighting it two weeks in a row. No, you cannot stop me. I have the power!! By all accounts, now that some reviews are out in the wild, Hundred Heroes is extraordinarily faithful to what Suikoden II put down back in the late 90's. Perhaps detrimentally so, according to some critics, but it is clear that Rabbit & Bear Studios had an idea they wanted to pursue - and this first outing, with a sequel officially in the works, will hopefully be a solid foundation to work and iterate off of.

Sand Land is based on an old manga of the same name, written by the recently departed Akira Toriyama. While it will, of course, look very similar to fighting and action games from the Dragon Ball series or perhaps the JRPG trappings of Dragon Quest, Sand Land is actually a bit of an action-RPG and a bit of a mech/vehicle customization and combat exploration game. A demo has been out for some time now to help get a feel for the game, and the trailer below shows off some of the mechanics and gameplay features. The game launches this Friday for PlayStation and Xbox.

And as our third highlight, we're going to go with Tales of Kenzera: ZAU which also launches this Tuesday. It will be available Day 1 to PlayStation Plus subscribers thanks to a deal with Sony. Billed as a fast-paced Metroidvania, Tales of Kenzera is the first game out of actor Abubakar Salim's development studio Surgent Studios. Much of the marketing and aesthetic attempts to fill a void that's still ever-present in the video game industry, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it shakes out. This is the better trailer, but... you get the idea.

4/23​
Construction Simulator Gold Edition (Physical)
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/23​
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
4/23​
Lunar Lander Beyond
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/23​
MX vs ATV Legends: 2024 Monster Energy Supercross Edition (Physical)
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/23​
Tales of Kenzera: ZAU
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/23​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade: Wrath of the Mutants
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/24​
Farm Tycoon
~​
~​
~​
✔​
TBD
4/24​
Hidden Cats in New York
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/24​
Insurmountable
✔​
✔​
✔​
4/24​
Metro Simulator 2
~​
✔​
TBD
4/24​
Ratyrinth
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/25​
Another Crab's Treasure
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/25​
Assault Suit Leynos 2 Saturn Tribute
✔​
TBD
4/25​
Fallout 4 (Next Gen Upgrade)
✔​
✔​
4/25​
Megaton Musashi W: Wired
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/25​
SaGa Emerald Beyond
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/25​
Wrath: Aeon of Ruin
✔​
✔​
✔​
4/26​
Aery - Cyber City
~​
~​
✔​
TBD
4/26​
Class of Heroes 1 & 2: Complete Edition
✔​
✔​
61* & 77*
4/26​
Horrific Xanatorium
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/26​
Manor Lords (Game Preview)
✔​
TBD
4/26​
PuzzMiX
~​
✔​
TBD
4/26​
Revita (Physical)
✔​
✔​
✔​
4/26​
SAND LAND
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/26​
The Talos Principle 2 (Physical)
✔​
4/26​
TopSpin 2K25
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/26​
Whisker Waters
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/26​
Zombies, Aliens and Guns
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/28​
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron HD Remaster
✔​
78*

DateGame Title
4/23​
Dadish 3D
4/24​
Builder Simulator
4/24​
Puss in Boots: Purrfect Adventures
4/25​
Adventure Bar Story
4/25​
Cape's Escape Game 8th Room
4/25​
Cats Hidden in Italy
4/25​
Dash & Roll
4/25​
Doctor Cat
4/25​
Epyx Collection: Handheld
4/25​
Escape Game The Dr. Mouse's Lab
4/25​
Five Nights of Nightmare: Escape Horror Story
4/25​
Home Office Simulator - Ayame Life Sim
4/25​
Library Of Ruina
4/25​
MineSweeper Million
4/25​
Our Field Trip Adventure
4/25​
Purple Slime Production Line
4/25​
Romance MD: Always On Call
4/25​
S.O.L Search of Light
4/25​
Teared
4/25​
The Eerie Surroundings
4/26​
Cyberpoly RPG - Dark City
4/26​
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Sweep the Board!
4/26​
Dracula VS Monsters
4/26​
Tales From The Under-Realm: Hazel
4/26​
Tell Me Your Story
4/27​
Kanjozoku 2 - Drift Car Games

Last edited:
Upcoming [Console] Releases: 2024 Week 18 (04/29~05/05)

Howdy folks! Moving into May now. There's a bit of a drought this week and it's getting very late in the evening, so we'll take a pass on proper highlights.

Sea of Thieves comes to PlayStation this week though, so if Ubisoft's Skull and Bones wasn't scratching the pirate itch it may be worth taking a look at. It's apparently much improved over its initial release clear back in 2018 which is what the Metacritic score is reflecting. YMMV and all that.

4/30​
Front Mission 2 Remake
~​
✔​
✔​
✔​
4/30​
Gordian Quest
~​
✔​
✔​
4/30​
HappyFunland Souvenir Edition (Physical)
✔​
45*
4/30​
Sea of Thieves
✔​
~​
4/30​
Tales from Candleforth
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
4/30​
The Fall of Elena Temple
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
5/1​
Roofcats Band – Suika Style
✔​
TBD
5/1​
Space Mercenary Defense Force
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
5/2​
Armed and Gelatinous: Couch Edition
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
5/2​
Candle Knight
✔​
✔​
TBD
5/2​
Full Metal Sergeant
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
5/2​
MotoGP 24
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
5/2​
Pool Slide Story
~​
~​
✔​
TBD
5/2​
Sclash
✔​
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
5/2​
The Manga Works
~​
~​
✔​
TBD
5/2​
TriggerHeart EXELICA
✔​
~​
5/2​
Who's Your Daddy
✔​
✔​
~​
TBD
5/3​
A Tale of Paper: Refolded (Physical)
✔​
TBD
5/3​
Cyber Citizen Shockman 3: The Princess from Another World
✔​
✔​
✔​
TBD
5/3​
House Flipper 2 (Physical)
✔​
✔​
5/3​
MiceGard
✔​
TBD
5/3​
Ready, Steady, Ship!
~​
~​
~​
✔​
5/3​
Save me Mr Tako: Definitive Edition
~​
✔​
✔​

DateGame Title
4/30​
Before the Green Moon
4/30​
Space Routine
5/2​
Endless Ocean Luminous
5/2​
Freddi Fish 2: The Case of The Haunted Schoolhouse
5/2​
Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
5/2​
Hentai Tales Vol. 3
5/2​
Matsutake Game
5/2​
Ninja Flip
5/2​
Slot & Learn KANJI
5/2​
SOWON: The Toy Wonderland
5/2​
Surmount: Little Climbers on a Big Adventure
5/2​
Swipe Right or Left Geography Binary Quiz
5/2​
Touhou Mystia's Izakaya
5/2​
Tractor Farming Simulator 3D
5/2​
Train Your Brain! Spot the Difference with Dog Photos
5/3​
All Noobs must die - Craft, Survival, Mine
5/3​
Baking Time
5/3​
Bomb Cat
5/3​
Exit Slum 11
5/3​
Knight Sim Life
5/3​
My Horse Stories
5/3​
Outbreak The Fedora Files: What Lydia Knows
5/3​
Pirates Golden Quest
5/4​
Corgi's Travel
5/4​
DungeonSmash - Medieval Dungeons
5/5​
Ninja Shuriken Master

Last edited:

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
5/2​
Freddi Fish 2: The Case of The Haunted Schoolhouse
5/2​
Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
5/2​
Hentai Tales Vol. 3
i for one laud the Freddi Fish team for being willing to tell an overarching narrative out of chronological order and trusting the fans to be smart enough to put the pieces together themselves

Naturally I didn't overlook it, just... yeah. :giggle

Like don't get me wrong, I'm totally fine with the hornies. NieR/Automata, fuck JRPGs in general, are notorious for it. But the studio behind that one? Ick. The vocal terminally online people holding it up as the Holy Grail? My skin, it crawls.

Fucking dying of laughter at the same group turning on their precious viduya because of The Vagina Bones™ Incident of 2024 though. Goddamn fuckin' Incels/Coomers/whatever we're calling them these days. 😂

• Hmm
Back
Top Bottom