• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Resolved Tweaks to "he's not wrong" reaction

Solution
Alright, it's been updated.

1729096012535.png

Satisfactory?

EDIT: Oh wait, you asked about the color too. Hol' up.

1729096221476.png
1729096228359.png

There, I set the color to something that should be readable on all styles.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
It looks like this in my notifications:
View attachment 21787

Can you change the "he" to "they" and make the color easier to read?

Aside: y'all are going fucking nuts with reactions. We must have five different ones that mean "I agree with this". :chuckle

I think at one point it may have said “they’re” instead, but it may have been reverted somehow, and by “somehow” I mean that we’re “monkeys with computers in the 21st century, cut us some slack if no brain good”.

I think at one point it may have said “they’re” instead, but it may have been reverted somehow, and by “somehow” I mean that we’re “monkeys with computers in the 21st century, cut us some slack if no brain good”.
A different one got changed to "they", so I figured you'd all be fine changing this one too.

1000008271.png

I see you...

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I don't have any context for the reaction itself, but I also have zero issue changing it to they, unless there's a specific reason it shouldn't be?

Maybe that’s the one I’m thinking of… I can’t keep them all straight. It’s worse than the bulk addition of smilies back at the old site.
I don't know what half of them are for, lol

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I'm fine with changing it. It's a line quoted from some show, hence why it got gendered to begin with, but no reason not to change that.

I'll probably have to remake the gif to change it, but I'll add it to the list.

It looks like this in my notifications:
View attachment 21787

Can you change the "he" to "they" and make the color easier to read?

Aside: y'all are going fucking nuts with reactions. We must have five different ones that mean "I agree with this". :chuckle

I've always felt a tad off using that one with females/others

I also want more reactions! I want a Homer "Doh", the Kevin James "Shrug" (it is different than the old man shrug) and Im sure a few others (cough @Ben cough I love you)

a dip goblin

puppy haver
Sucks
10K Post Club
GW Elder
He also wanted skittles.
Marshawn Lynch GIF

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
You are too good to these people. I would have made them suffer with the laziest reactions I could find. Oh, wait, that has been the whole time up until you started adding and correcting them.
They just prey upon my innate need to fuck with things and occasionally point me in a useful direction.

Back
Top Bottom