• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

TurboGrafx on the go

So I just learned that this exists:
1000024821.jpg
It's pricey as shit, but even worse than that -- the quality of the screen isn't great, the power consumption is high, and it takes SIX double A batteries.

I plan on eventually collecting TurboGrafx games (maybe, some day, hopefully...) and this would be such a great way to play them. Rather, something LIKE this would be a great way to play them. Does anyone know of a better or modern equivalent handheld capable of playing TG16 games -- especially from their hucard?

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Yeah, the TurboDuo is great, but kind of crappy by today's standards.

A little pricey, but one of my objectives is to grab an Analogue Pocket with the adapter kit. Plays essentially everything you can think of on the go, including tg16. Very worthwhile pickup for those who can afford it. https://store.analogue.co/

Yeah, the TurboDuo is great, but kind of crappy by today's standards.

A little pricey, but one of my objectives is to grab an Analogue Pocket with the adapter kit. Plays essentially everything you can think of on the go, including tg16. Very worthwhile pickup for those who can afford it. https://store.analogue.co/
Just a slight correction -- that's a TurboExpress, not a TurboDuo :)

I've seen pics of the Analogue Pocket around, but I had no idea what it was, or that it was capable of playing so many different systems! Very cool! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Just a slight correction -- that's a TurboExpress, not a TurboDuo :)
Yep, it sure is, my bad. Morning brain wasn't fully operational lol
I've seen pics of the Analogue Pocket around, but I had no idea what it was, or that it was capable of playing so many different systems! Very cool! This is exactly what I was looking for.
Yep, absolutely amazing little handheld!

Back
Top Bottom