• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

top 10 favorite candies

rktaker

it’s getting closer to halloween it’s a little early but fuck it here’s my favorite candies

1. Reeses peanut butter cup
2. Skittles
3. 3 musketeers bar
4 M&Ms
5. hershey bar
6. kit kat
7.snickers
8. twix
9. jelly bean
10. jolly rancher

Last edited:

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
  • Nestle Munchies
  • Toblerone Snowtop (PLEASE BRING THESE BACK, THEY'RE FUCKING AMAZING!)
  • Mars bar
  • Cadbury's Dairy Milk (UK, not the US Hersheys version)
  • Cadbury's Crunchie
  • Kit-Kat (US or UK, pretty interchangeable)
  • Malteasers
  • Whispa Gold

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Ordered as they entered my brain (mostly UK);
  • Wispa
  • Yorkie
  • Twirl
  • Flake
  • Reece's Fast Break
  • Giant cola bottles.
  • Sour cola bottles
  • Cola bottles
  • Cadbury's Dairy Milk
  • Cadbury's Creme Eggs
  • Mint Aero
  • Aero
I seem to have a thing for chocolate bars.

I love anything that has sugar in it. My all-time favourite candy is Dino Sours. They used to sell them in huge bags in Canada, but now I can only find them at Bulk Barn (and they're usually slightly stale). Although as I searched them up, it seems like they're available on Amazon too.

Beyond that, it's pretty much impossible to pick. I love Kit-Kat/Coffee Crisp/Aero/M&M's (especially the peanut ones), twizzlers, nibs, super nibs, Snickers, etc. Pretty much any type of gummy is a winner for me too.

Edit: I forgot about the Dairy Milk bars. There was a time in my life where I was working until about 10PM every night. I would regularly grab a full-size Dairy Milk bar at the drug store on the way home, get a can of coke and watch Seinfeld for an hour. As brutal as that job was, those were some good times. Especially because I had a way better metabolism back then. Now I can only think about how many calories that would be.

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
Reese's (original)
Reese's with the cereal puffs
Reese's pieces
Kit Kat
Twix
Peanut butter M&Ms
Watermelon sour patch kids
Hershey's cookies n cream
White Ferrero Rocher
The $10 pistachio chocolate bars I have to wait in line for 😒

Gloom-is-good

2.5 raccoons in a trench coat
GW Elder
Yyeaaah Reese's fam!!

Excited The Child GIF by Disney+

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I prefer my chocolate without the same ingredients as vomit, which cannot be said about Hershey's chocolate.

Butyric acid doesn't get added to the original UK version, but seems to elsewhere, so the 'US' version is a bit more bitter.

Back
Top Bottom