• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

This wax is self-aware.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
My friend is really into wax melts, and frequently buys a bunch from this one bespoke brand. I think she's even an admin in the Facebook group for the brand. They recently did a collection of Jurassic Park scents, like "Isla Nublar", "You bred Raptors?!", "Dino Food", etc. She of course gifted a number of them to me, some of which actually smell really good. They're all full of glitter, etc.

IMG20240512141442.jpg

Anyway, after I'd melted a block of the Isla Nublar wax and eventually turned the heater off to let it solidify, the glitter in it set in this shape.

IMG20240512124342.jpg

100% by chance, and for some reason she did not have the same mind-blown 🤯 reaction that I did...

islanublar.png

So... Someone here has to appreciate the pure chaos theory of it all.

There's only one appropriate GIF here:
shocked jurassic park GIF

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
So does it smell like Jurassic Park? Inquiring minds have to know.
The "You bred Raptors?!" one smells like Barbasol shaving cream, so yes. "Isla Nublar" has a strong citrus vibe without being overpowering. I can't specifically remember what "Dino Food" smells like now, but I think it was the most underwhelming of the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom