• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Music Songs you listen to on loop?

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
For me - music has been something I've always turned to help me deal with certain moods and emotions.

It could be a pick me up. It could be energy boosting, coping, whatever.

What songs are you or have you listened to on loop?

This is the one I'm currently listening to that's helping me deal with a tough year:

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I definitely get stuck on certain songs for a while and loop them, whether it's one by itself or just the adding them to my playlist and restarting the first few over and over.

Spotify Wrapped tells me this year my top song was this one. I admit, I DO love Little Big.

Reactions: TD

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
For me Citizen Soldier feature a lot on my playlists because they help to soothe when times are tough. This has been my worst year in terms of depression and suicide attempts (one thing I'll credit you guys with -- since GWF I've been able to keep the suicidal ideation in check, so thank you for that), and so when I get really low I like to listen to music that speaks to those feelings. Citizen Soldier is one of those bands that really touches on those feelings and so they feature in my playlists a lot. Songs such as:

And sometimes you just have to have a little fun in your playlist, that's where bands like New Medicine come into play:

Obligatory shoutout to Against Me! for being an awesome trans-fronted band that feature in my playlists a lot, too

Back
Top Bottom