• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

U.S.A. Richard Simmons Has Passed Away

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Celebs have been dropping like flies.

In the last four days we've lost Shelley Duvall, Richard Simmons, Dr. Ruth and Shannon Doherty.

Can't help but notice there's no topics for Shannon Doherty and Shelley Duvall...
I hadn't even heard about those two. Richard Simmons and Dr Ruth at least popped as notifications from Google News.

I hadn't even heard about those two. Richard Simmons and Dr Ruth at least popped as notifications from Google News.
Shelley Duvall was on Thursday. So sad after the shit she went through in the filming of the Shining. Shannon Doherty was today. Finally lost her long battle with that fucking piece of shit called cancer.

Fuck cancer.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Celebs have been dropping like flies.

In the last four days we've lost Shelley Duvall, Richard Simmons, Dr. Ruth and Shannon Doherty.

Can't help but notice there's no topics for Shannon Doherty and Shelley Duvall...
Negligence on my part, I keep meaning to post them and then...don't...

BlackAvatar400

Negligence on my part, I keep meaning to post them and then...don't...
Man, I feel for people who pass away from cancer. My grandmother died from it in her bed and I had to stand there and watch her die as she breathed her last breaths. It's like we're all Supermen and Superwomen and cancer is the "kryptonite" that kills us. Just found out about Shannen (how her name is spelled on Google, don't know if it's correct or not from Shannon). She was our star on Charmed. Another wonderful actress that passed away from cancer was our girl Annie Wersching who voiced Tess in the Last of Us. I REALLY hated hearing about that, and now when I watch Tess in the last of us, I just think about how her character keeps her alive and how she lives on through Tess. I really wish science could find a way to cure cancer so us and our loved ones would have a chance to survive and live longer...

Back
Top Bottom