• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

YouTube RenzoFroku's Video Arcade 📹🎮💯

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
(Moved this to the newly-made streaming forum for organization.)

That Mortal Kombat game is a blast from the past. I'm pretty sure I had that on Dreamcast, or at least another MK around that era where they tried to throw 3D movement into it... :thinking

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I think this game was on Nintendo Wii for sure and the only other platform was PS2. Google gives all the platform info for games. I'll look it up for myself and see because it probably was on Dreamcast too.
I'm certainly probably conflating the names. Having actually googled it myself, I think the Dreamcast one I remember was Mortal Kombat Gold, which I guess was about 7 years before this. I just equated the difference in graphics to the console differences. But I also brain-fogged the Dreamcast into being the same era as PS2, not PS1/N64. 🙃

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I merged these into just one thread. You can edit the first post to catalog all of your videos in one place, and/or just post them here individually. Let's try to minimize chaff in this forum by keeping it to one thread per user, though. Thanks!

BlackAvatar400

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty/Substance Skateboard Gameplay [Snake]

This is epic fail video number 1 of botched skateboard tricks and techniques. I'm no Tony Hawk, so I did my ABSOLUTE best. In any case, be sure to comment, like, share, and/or subscribe to my channel to help it grow. Your support is greatly appreciated! Thanks! (renzofroku) YouTube

BlackAvatar400

Capcom Classics Collection PS2 (Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition) M.Bison Arcade Gameplay [HARDEST] Difficulty

Don't forget to comment, like, share, and/or subscribe! (renzofroku) YouTube

BlackAvatar400

Capcom Classics Collection PS2 (Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition) Sagat Arcade Gameplay [HARDEST] Difficulty

BlackAvatar400

Capcom Classics Collection PS2 (Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition) Ken Arcade Gameplay [HARDEST] Difficulty

BlackAvatar400

Capcom Classics Collection PS2 (Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition) Ryu Arcade Gameplay [HARDEST] Difficulty

BlackAvatar400

Mortal Kombat Armageddon PS2 Gameplay Goro Arcade Ladder [MAX] Difficulty (HD Remastered)

BlackAvatar400

Mortal Kombat Armageddon PS2 Gameplay Liu Kang Arcade Ladder [MAX] Difficulty (HD Remastered)

BlackAvatar400

Mortal Kombat Armageddon PS2 Gameplay Mokap Arcade Ladder [MAX] Difficulty (HD Remastered)

BlackAvatar400

Mortal Kombat Armageddon PS2 Gameplay Scorpion Arcade Ladder [MAX] Difficulty (HD Remastered)

BlackAvatar400

Mortal Kombat Armageddon PS2 Gameplay Taven Arcade Ladder [MAX] Difficulty (HD Remastered)

Back
Top Bottom