• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Approved Promote Politics to a full forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the question is… will @VashTheStampede want @Jon to help moderate it, or will the carrot continue to dangle?
Apparently I'm not allowed to moderate things. Vash just swoops in and takes my thunder.

Not allowed to moderate forums. Not allowed to earn new badges. You're all lucky I love you.

Jokes aside, I'm happy to assist if you shall have me.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Apparently I'm not allowed to moderate things. Vash just swoops in and takes my thunder.

Not allowed to moderate forums. Not allowed to earn new badges. You're all lucky I love you.

Jokes aside, I'm happy to assist if you shall have me.

I just press buttons, literally and figuratively. Personally, as far as that forum goes… I’d rather have a couple sets of eyes on it for obvious reasons.

Assistant to the Moderator

“Ass. Moderator”

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
What a good idea.

Can't wait to discuss New Zealand politics with you all.

I don’t even know what you guys would politick over… Seriously. What is something considered a big issue going on over there?

Jon can be the Ass. to the Mod

eric cartman badass GIF by South Park

Since Vash is already a fully fledged moderator, I shall leave it to him then. The willingness is there.

That’s the beauty of deferring to the specific forum mods, it’s one less decision to make.

I don’t even know what you guys would politick over… Seriously. What is something considered a big issue going on over there?

Much the same but just in our flavour. Americanised politics is moving elsewhere, and a lot of our topics are basically race relations at the moment.

Next would be housing, inflation. Housing is always. Our houses suck, and they're the most expensive in the world outside of places like Hong Kong etc - and their houses are severely better than ours.

Much the same but just in our flavour. Americanised politics is moving elsewhere, and a lot of our topics are basically race relations at the moment.

Next would be housing, inflation. Housing is always. Our houses suck, and they're the most expensive in the world outside of places like Hong Kong etc - and their houses are severely better than ours.
Politics everywhere has the same concerns from the many. And none of the people we elect to help fix those issues care enough about anything except lining their own pockets to do anything for the many.

VashTheStampede

Jawneh isn't The Courier
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Now the question is… will @VashTheStampede want @Jon to help moderate it, or will the carrot continue to dangle?
Actually on my (ridiculously long) drive home I had the notion of asking if Jon could mod it with me...

But then I get home and see that you kind of stole the thunder by mentioning it before I could so it feels less fun. :link

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

That’s unfortunate, man. I wasn’t aware that things were that contentious over there. I just assumed that your neighbors over in Australia were the ones with the drama, because we don’t really hear about New Zealand much here unless it’s something major.

Actually on my (ridiculously long) drive home I had the notion of asking if Jon could mod it with me...

But then I get home and see that you kind of stole the thunder by mentioning it before I could so it feels less fun. :link

I mean, we can string this along some more if that’s what tickles your pickle… I don’t mind irritating Jon with more unnecessary bullshit one bit.

But yeah, i think it would be cool for Jon to help me out

…great, now we’re doomed.

We’re gonna need the “Jon man bad” graphics.

I mean, we can string this along some more if that’s what tickles your pickle… I don’t mind irritating Jon with more unnecessary bullshit one bit.
Emotional Damage GIF by Jennifer Accomando

…great, now we’re doomed.

We’re gonna need the “Jon man bad” graphics.
I promise to only abuse my powers a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom