• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Closed NFL 2024-2025: Week 5

Guess who picked Atlanta winning.

Justin Bieber Coffee GIF by TimHortons

I thought it was over when Kirk threw a pick with under 2 minutes left.

Missed face mask helped.

@Fool's Requiem - #1 this week so far! You're the only one that picked the Falcons to beat the Bucs!

Of course it took a miracle drive, 51 yard field goal at the end of regulation, winning the OT coin toss and a random 4th receiver to make a catch and take it to the house (after a guy who caught 13 passes for 150 yards had to come out no less), but you still got it!

Cousins over 500 yards...
London 13 catcher for over 150....
Mooney 16 targets and over 100 yards and two tds...
Shoot, even Pitts woke up...

I needed to take risky picks.

I honestly thought Tampa's inability to protect their QB would be what caused them to lose, but Baker wasn't pressured once in the first half.
Their secondary is shit. Losing Davis shouldn't have hurt them as much as it has, especially because McCollum is good. I don't hesitate to start my WR against the TB defense. I like Bowles, but he's a terrible head coach that holds this team back. He's also a defensive mind with no ability to build a defense.

And if Kirk is finally feeling better... this Atlanta team is going to be scary offensively. After week two, it looked like TB was running away with this division again. They should have won this game, to be fair, but no qualms the way ATL played.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Sorry for missing a week 6 thread (don't think it truly mattered). I missed most of my picks in week 6 due to this hurricane, but I'll get week 7 up soon and get back on track for you all!

I didn’t have a hurricane in my face and I still missed my picks. We’re all losers.

• Haha
Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom