• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE

Need to be made admin for a day

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Who do I sleep with to get to the top? I can do what they did, but better.
All of us. Together. Like some kind of Megazord.

mighty morphin power rangers fist pump GIF by Power Rangers

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Time to go even higher over some heads. @Crystal I demand a 2-hour ban for shortkut and Mark, and a severe finger-wagging at Ben.

Don’t threaten him with a good time.

Oh… finger wagging.

Higher than @Mark and I combined?

Not bloody likely.

Considering I’m on the second bowl within 30 minutes of getting back from the dispensary, and that includes prep work and talking to the others here at the house for a few… yeah. I’m getting there today, for sure.

@TD is higher than the two of you and he agrees with me about pineapple on pizza

I dunno… he sticks with edibles and infused drinks mostly. Ben and I are on that fiend level where we aim for forgetting our names and use serious hardware like torches and foot long bongs.
Theory Is It Though GIF by PragerU

Only one way to solve this mystery. GWF 2025 Smoke-off. Not this year though, I'm too lazy.

We should have arranged it for 4/20/24, but we didn’t…

Animated GIF

I don't know what this is or what's happening.

But yes.

Business as usual, my friend.

Fuck off with your compounding evidence proving his hypothesis. :shakefist

…business as usual, my other friend.

I was confused why you were telling me to fuck off but then realized we are in the Thunderdome.

Fuck off with your four syllable words, Ben.

Even if it does start with high pot.

You’re funny to think that the dome is a contributing factor to whether or not you could be told to fuck off. There are people that just say it for sport.

Wait, we're in the Thunderdome?
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Yup, that place again.

I'm afraid I can't help, as @Mark and @Ben are far too high above me at this point.

See? And this is when it all goes downhill… when the rational one lets the idiots play freely.

Who do I sleep with to get to the top? I can do what they did, but better.

You don’t actually have to sleep with anyone, just agree to some shitty working conditions and some minor slave labor.

mr. slave GIF by South Park

Okay you degens can fuck right off

How dare they tarnish your pristine dome, it was such a lovely place before they got started, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Ben

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
If this was elsewhere, @Ben would be telling to be getting my fuck on, not off. Let's face it.
I'm just trying to help you fight off the ED, TD. For your wife's sake.

See? That’s what I’m saying…
She started all of this to begin with. If not for her, @Mark and I would be close to finishing our thesis papers at Harvard.

Edit: high enough that I mentioned you to yourself, for sure.

Give it time, that’s a possibility here as well.
Sully this honorable dome with common gutter smut? Never.

I create the poisonous clouds.

View attachment 15339
Man, I wish I wasn't wedged between two other townhouses. My garage would look like this otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: TD

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
She started all of this to begin with. If not for her, @Mark and I would be close to finishing our thesis papers at Harvard.

Fuck you, I ain’t going to Massachusetts.

Edit: high enough that I mentioned you to yourself, for sure.

Niiice.
Sully this honorable dome with common gutter smut? Never.

There’s nothing common about the smut here. Buncha special fucks. Literally and figuratively.

Man, I wish I wasn't wedged between two other townhouses. My garage would look like this otherwise.

The only reason we’re even out here is because the chairs out back got soaked during a quick storm, otherwise, we’d be getting the whole neighborhood high from a contact. Fucking EPA would come down on me for carbon emissions.

I didn't really want to do this, but it appears I have been left with no choice.

I was waiting for the punch line, but the punch line never came.

THE PUNCH LINE NEVER CAME.

Ok, this isn't putting something in one's mouth... but thar image instantly made me think of this:

I don't recommend looking up that anime. Just know that the home in Alabama is sweet... and there are twins.

Back
Top Bottom