• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Need to be made admin for a day

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
View attachment 15313

So I can temp-ban shortkut for this abuse of power. @Mark make it happen.

No can do.

angry the big lebowski GIF

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Oh so this is cronyism.

Youā€™ve been around for a looong time, dude. You should know better by now. Iā€™m the last one anyone should come to about shit like this, because all Iā€™m gonna do is stir the pot. After allā€¦ who do you think put that warning in there as an option to begin with?

Ants is merely advocating for the freedom for people to put what they want into their own mouths.

You know whatā€¦

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Sorry, I'm an advocate for the freedom of your mouth not mine. Heavily restricted zone over here.

Way to dangle the carrotā€¦

I'm just asking you to live up to your reputation.

So far, he is, heā€™s sucking at playing hard to get.

That reputation is from a time when he had bills to pay

Oh, he still has bills to pay, but youā€™ve heard the sayingā€¦ do something you love and you never work a day in your life.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
@Ben it might be up to you to deal with this powah caboose, because Mark has clearly been corrupted or otherwise seduced by shortkut.

sweetkut is a doll and all, but I personally think people that put pineapple on pizza are the type that should probably be institutionalized. For good.

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
sweetkut is a doll and all, but I personally think people that put pineapple on pizza are the type that should probably be institutionalized. For good.
Narrow minded attitudes like this would have lead to pizza not even being invented in the first place

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Extra pineapple

With pineapple stuffed in the crust.

And pineapple juice infused dough and cheese.

And a pineapple compote instead of sauce.

Why on earth you ask? Because fuck you all that's why

Thatā€™s a pineapple tart at that pointā€¦ like you.

Narrow minded attitudes like this would have lead to pizza not even being invented in the first place

Says the heathen whose nationality conjured up the very abomination weā€™ve been arguing about since this place opened up almost a year ago.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
@Ben it might be up to you to deal with this powah caboose, because Mark has clearly been corrupted or otherwise seduced by shortkut.
Definitely seduced. I've always suspected that @Mark favored stunted circumcised penises. That's why he holds such animosity towards our ilk, and favors the @shortkut.

@Ants! your warnings have been changed to expire in 1 day instead of being permanent. However, they still amuse me, so we're gonna leave just the sweat-stains of power abuse on the sheets.

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
Says the heathen whose nationality conjured up the very abomination weā€™ve been arguing about since this place opened up almost a year ago.
There's no arguing. Just a bunch of weirdos overly obsessed with what other people eat, and then a bunch of normal people wondering why they care so much

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
  • This Is Fire
Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Fuck off with your compounding evidence proving his hypothesis. :shakefist
I was confused why you were telling me to fuck off but then realized we are in the Thunderdome.

Fuck off with your four syllable words, Ben.

Even if it does start with high pot.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I was confused why you were telling me to fuck off but then realized we are in the Thunderdome.
Wait, we're in the Thunderdome?
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Fuck off with your four syllable words, Ben.

Even if it does start with high pot.
Nah.

Unrelated; After thoughtful contemplation, I've reached the conclusion that what this debate needs is a third variable.

A5F0922392F8B92A7136BBBD0A66369AA457397185FA1F9F8ECF34461CA6B33E.jpg

AI artwork depicting pizza it is then.

Without pineapple, that is.
You don't know me.

• Haha
Reactions: TD
Back
Top Bottom