• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Resolved Move the action buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm exclusively on mobile, and frequently while scrolling, I'll somehow hit these buttons:
1000008209.png

It happens to me SO MUCH. I don't accidentally tap anything else, and I often swear I'm not touching it at all when it happens. The page does jump around on me a lot too, so maybe that's related.

Can we maybe rearrange those buttons a bit? I don't want them to be difficult for others to use, but maybe just push them to the far left side?

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
The regular portrait compact postbit doesn't show many buttons for me, like shortkut shared.

1000007897.jpg

The expanded postbit on landscape/desktop shows what Kat sees.

1000007899.jpg

I will play around with making the ordering of them more reasonable once back at my desktop in a few.

Last edited:

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Creeping Oh Yeah GIF by Domino’s UK and ROI

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Ooh! The picture button isn't under a menu anymore either! This is fantastic. Thanks, Ben!

I have no idea why it would show me a desktop or landscape mode. I use my phone in portrait mode. I even tried telling it to get the desktop site, and it still looked the same.
It's probably a resolution thing. The smallest is for width below 420px. Your screen must be wider than that.

Glad I could solve it though. 👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom