• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Milestone MC74 Hits 1,000 Posts

what took you so long seinfeld GIF

Congrats!

MLB, kinda frustrated with WWE 2K at the moment because of community creations being fucked.

Think as part of the celebration, I'll get @Jon a PC.

You keep Peter Chiarelli as far away from me as possible, good sir!

I would LOVE to see ChiaPete in Montreal.
Boston got rid of Chiarelli before he did real damage. Edmonton had to suck for 10 years with him and get multiple top picks to get where they are.

Fuck Chiarelli.

Fuck Mr. Win 0-0.

Fuck Carey Price.

Fuck the Canadiens.

Love you all.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I live in a part of Ontario that because of geography has a large Leafs fan base, large Habs fan base, and large Sens fan base.

It gets wild. Especially on Hockey Night in Canada.

I live in a part of Ontario that because of geography has a large Leafs fan base, large Habs fan base, and large Sens fan base.

It gets wild. Especially on Hockey Night in Canada.
I can tolerate the Leafs. I can tolerate the Senators. I can tolerate the Oilers. I can tolerate the Jets.

I cannot tolerate the Canadiens. Even when they suck.

• This is the Way
Reactions: TD
I can tolerate the Leafs. I can tolerate the Senators. I can tolerate the Oilers. I can tolerate the Jets.

I cannot tolerate the Canadiens. Even when they suck.
Yup, and even though the Sens are the team I hate the most behind the Habs, I view them in a bit of a different light, for they've always been a toy to us Leafs fans.

A toy for our amusement. :rofl

• Respect
Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom