• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Birthday Mark

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Great success.

I'm aware you're not big on celebrating birthday shit, but we appreciate your shit all the same.

Ben Sinclair Hbo GIF by High Maintenance

• This is the Way
Reactions: Jon

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Great success.

I'm aware you're not big on celebrating birthday shit, but we appreciate your shit all the same.

Ben Sinclair Hbo GIF by High Maintenance

I appreciate it, dude. Thanks. I got a free 1g pre-roll for the occasion from my regular dispensary, as well as whatever bud I got. Gonna be a crispy day, so, hopefully all of those things that usually bother me about the day stay in the background like they did last year.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

happy birthday cutie
i'll go have one now to celebrate

Mwah. Thanks, dude. Have two, you gotta keep it even. For science.

• Cheers!
Reactions: Ben

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
I appreciate it, dude. Thanks. I got a free 1g pre-roll for the occasion from my regular dispensary, as well as whatever bud I got. Gonna be a crispy day, so, hopefully all of those things that usually bother me about the day stay in the background like they did last year.
My wife wanted to go to the dispensary on her birthday and when they scanned her license at the door, the terminal played the 'Happy Birthday' tune, which I didn't expect.

Not quite the same "wait did I hear that?" as the gas station terminals that make Sonic ring-pickup sounds, but up there.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
My wife wanted to go to the dispensary on her birthday and when they scanned her license at the door, the terminal played the 'Happy Birthday' tune, which I didn't expect.

Not quite the same "wait did I hear that?" as the gas station terminals that make Sonic ring-pickup sounds, but up there.

That’s wild, and way more attention than I’d want to draw in public. I’d be afraid to turn around and see the clapping employees with the sparkler at that point. Thankfully, the lady at the dispensary was all stealthy about it… she leaned over the counter and said “and you have a birthday reward, would you like to redeem that for a preroll or a pack of gummies?” I wonder if they can’t really advertise giving away free stuff like that, because I wasn’t even aware it was a thing.

Happy birthday, Mark. Hope you're having a good one!

Thank you, I’m working on it. Coffee is done. Second bowl is done.

Shhh, shhhhhh, he's already on 7. Just leave him keep going.

Oh and happy bday btw. How are you celebrating? Other than burning one down, ofc.

Then he can hit 8 for all that effort.

Thanks. Considering the last of my teenage years and the first 20 years of adulthood were as eventful as they were and they’re surprisingly in the rear-view now, I’m perfectly content with the simplicity of absolutely no plans whatsoever. I’m just thankful to still be around after it all, and thankful for the people I’m fortunate enough to have in my life after all those years. Y’all fuckers are included in that.

Exhibit A:
IMG_9538.jpeg

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians

Happy day your mom squeezed a watermelon through a pea sized hole!

Judging by the misshapen dome I call a head, she couldn’t even do that right.

Happy Birthday, Mark! Hope you have a chill day!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I’m working on it.

Mwah. Thanks, dude. Have two, you gotta keep it even. For science.
ok well i only had one at the time so i'll do two now xoxo

Jawneh

The Sorcerer
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Once upon a time you escaped a fleshy prison meant to grow and sustain you.

And now you got to deal with us, pay taxes, and pretend any of these things in a society make sense.

And also happy birthday.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Happy Birthday Dance GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App

Happy Birthday

Thank you, I appreciate it.

IMG_9554.jpeg

About to lift off here myself.

ok well i only had one at the time so i'll do two now xoxo

That’s what I’m talking about.

I really don’t think a weed cake could be too dangerous, but I’m willing to find out.

Happy birthday dude

Thank you, and indeed. Tacos and weed.

Once upon a time you escaped a fleshy prison meant to grow and sustain you.

And now you got to deal with us, pay taxes, and pretend any of these things in a society make sense.

And also happy birthday.

I don’t see any lies here. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom