• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Low effort thread in here

Bental Bot or Bent Al Bot

• Total voters

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
It's the first derogatory mark I've gotten on my permanent record.

I'm a little salty about it still.

Saltier than the ham on that Hawaiian pizza you hate.
let that be a lesson to you then. Let it never be said that warnings do not stay with you, living rent free in your mind, long after the infraction has occurred

• Sad
Reactions: Jon

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Low effort thread // Low effort admin. Except you clearly put enough effort into this to imgflip a meme or whatever, so... You played yourself.

It definitely took until I started talking to people on MSN, probably even teamspeak, before I realized that's how people read it. The irony is now 25 years later, a bunch of jobs would generate credentials as first 3 of first and last name, so I'd still be logging into systems as "bental".

Honestly I was cooler at 13 with this, than after Clubs & Clans got its claws into me at 14 and I was "I'mori'heru" or however I spelled it. Guarantee that came from some Angelfire listing of LOTR Elvish words. Or Hal Emmerich, when I was playing soooo much Metal Gear 2 around that time.

Blind Guardian was a banger, though.

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Low effort thread // Low effort admin. Except you clearly put enough effort into this to imgflip a meme or whatever, so... You played yourself.
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Back
Top Bottom