• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Multi Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth

The Like a Dragon/Yakuza series is one of my favorites. There is something about it. It is both serious and crazy, moving and funny, sentimental and melodramatic; there is no way to sum it up in just one or two words.

I finally got around to starting Infinite Wealth and it feels like coming home. Something cozy about this franchise and revisiting these places and characters

Cannot wait to sink my teeth into this game

funny you mention that, i’m currently working on my legend playthrough for the 100% trophies lol. what killed your plat? grinding to 70 without having the dlc yet was tricky but doable
Honestly? I had it rented from GameFly and I am pretty sure that was when Rebirth came out. So... I sort of just moved on.

gotcha, that makes sense. it’s definitely a big timesink but i’m the same sick freak that platted every other yakuza game so it came naturally to me
I don't go out of my way to plat most games. I don't have the time. I'll try if they're not huge investments.

Like I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei 5 Vengeance right now. And you have to beat it like 6 times to plat. I know I'm not doing that with Stellar Blade waiting.

But I don't think I'm going to invest much time in Stellar Blade either, so... lol

Yeah I was surprised how fast time passed. I spent so much time on sujimon around then. Didn't do much with dondoko Island. It was too slow and different than everything else. I looked being in Hawaii.

Love me the Sujimon

I got to level 5 of Dondoko and dropped it, I did it when I only had maybe like 20-30 minutes and didnt want to start the next big story thing and eventually, collected my resources, cashed in the crops and let time pass while I did chores or something

Then I sold every building I built and converted that all to cash, so now its empty.

Overall it did lose its appeal rather soon, swinging the bat, collecting fish or bugs took way too long. I upgraded the bat but wasnt spending money on the other two. Felt slow to just give us other reasons to spend money on

Back
Top Bottom